Weekend Plans?

2»

Comments

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Ta v much simon, I'm glad i made it ;-)
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • CiB wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    they do say apple is good for you

Tell that to Steve Jobs. :cry:
    Has anyone tried switching him off & back on again? What? What d'ya mean bad taste...

Weekend: Boys' football to be at, localish road event to do on Sunday, some red to imbibe. Not necessarily in that order.
    iDie

Really bad taste...
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Watching rugby Saturday morning. Mostly crying and drowning sorrows for the rest of the weekend. :cry:
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • the_fuggler
    the_fuggler Posts: 1,228
    DrLex wrote:
    No rugby, but watching Somerset C.C.C. play in the Nokia t20 semi-final. If the last two year's performance in competitions are a guide, they'll win and then choke in the final...

<singing>Somerset La-la-la! Somerset La-la-la! Oooo-arrrrrrr!</singing>

Bollocks - not sure I can take much more of them getting so near, but not winning. They gave it a pretty decent go though, unlike Hartlepool on Sunday afternoon, who turned in their worst performance in about 15 years. And given how bad they've been in the past, that really is saying something.
    FCN 3 / 4
  • itboffin
    now i'm back i think it's time for some Ramsbury ales 8)
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    itboffin wrote:
    now i'm back i think it's time for some Ramsbury ales 8)

It's still the weekend right? what you mean your not all at home watching TV and drinking beer?

Think I might go out for dinner shortly, it's such a tough life being me.

mmm curry :P