OT Now she's innocent is Amanda less sexy?

SimonAH
SimonAH Posts: 3,730
edited October 2011 in Commuting chat
There was a little extra frisson there wasn't there, when you thought that this sweet looking thing could slit your throat with a switchblade in the midst of mad hooting monkey sex?

....or is it just me :D
FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,683
    I know exactly what you mean - I did nt have the balls to say it first though!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,122
    Its all a bit Basic Instinct - which is nice :)
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Foxy Knoxy she ain't. She's nothing special.
    There is rough sex and the very real possibility of death, for me, she crosses the line.

So,Duncan_bannatyne_image_2_636123342.jpg
    Ahm oot!
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Jesus wept this thread is bad taste :roll:
  • Keith1983
    Keith1983 Posts: 575
    We need pictures and a poll.
  • fenboy369
    fenboy369 Posts: 425
    +1 to all comments above.

There are thoughts running through my mind that really shouldnt be.....

.....I think I'll stay seated for a while and Google Image search Margaret Thatcher to calm 'myself' down.....

:wink:
    '11 Cannondale Synapse 105CD - FCN 4
    '11 Schwinn Corvette - FCN 15?
    '09 Pitch Comp - FCN (why bother?) 11
    '07 DewDeluxe (Bent up after being run over) - FCN 8
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    :lol: and +1 to most of the above
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    fenboy369 wrote:
    +1 to all comments above.

There are thoughts running through my mind that really shouldnt be.....

.....I think I'll stay seated for a while and Google Image search Margaret Thatcher to calm 'myself' down.....

:wink:

Does that work for you or make the problem worse?
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • Torvid
    Torvid Posts: 449
    You still would, you could sell the story to the sun and buy a lot of bike swag, or one rapha top.
    Commuter: Forme Vision Red/Black FCN 4
    Weekender: White/Black - Cube Agree GTC pro FCN 3
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    i suppose it would be like making sweet love with a "lady of the night".....always having the thought in the back of your head "will i survive this experience or will wake up dead or with a horrible debilitating disease"

probably still would though, i mean who wouldn't with a girl who carried a vibrator in her handbag.
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    According to the Daily Mail she's guilty. So just use that for your 'snuff' fantasies :wink:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • chilling
    chilling Posts: 267
    She's not exactly innocent. Convicted of slander and served 3 years for it.
  • ddraver
    chilling wrote:
    She's not exactly innocent. Convicted of slander and served 3 years for it.

Nah, that's not the same as Murder though is it?! Plus (being way more serious than this thread deserves), if you were accused of murder would nt you be accusing everyone else but yourself. If she actually had to serve the time, I doubt she'd have gotten 3 years?

IT's the mysterious danger thing that does it - Men don't get that with girls very often.....
    - @ddraver
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    BigMat wrote:
    Jesus wept this thread is bad taste :roll:

+1
  • notsoblue
    bails87 wrote:
    According to the Daily Mail she's guilty. So just use that for your 'snuff' fantasies :wink:

This is pretty shocking, specifically because they used some clearly made up quotes. I'm surprised they're not getting more stick about this (other than from the usual suspects).
  • bails87
    notsoblue wrote:
    bails87 wrote:

This is pretty shocking, specifically because they used some clearly made up quotes. I'm surprised they're not getting more stick about this (other than from the usual suspects).

I'm sure someone will be along soon to tell us that every news source is just as bad :roll:
    MTB/CX

• notsoblue
    bails87 wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    bails87 wrote:

I'm sure someone will be along soon to tell us that every news source is just as bad :roll:

Yeah, they're just as bad as The Guardian really ;)
  • bails87 wrote:

Ha, that is so funny. What a bunch of idiots!

With regard to the original question, was she even that hot to begin with?
  • bails87
    notsoblue wrote:
    bails87 wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    bails87 wrote:

Yeah, they're just as bad as The Guardian really ;)

In the interests of fairness, the Guardian and Sky both reported she was guilty, because they'd heard 'guilty' for slander and jumped the gun. But the Mail actually fabricated an entire set of quotes and events.
    MTB/CX

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Anyone know any good Knox Knox jokes?
  • ddraver
    notsoblue wrote:
    bails87 wrote:

Yet people will still believe what ever story it puts in it's pages.... :(
    - @ddraver
  • bails87
    ddraver wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    bails87 wrote:

Yet people will still believe what ever story it puts in it's pages.... :(

Even our Glorious Leader, it would appear.
    MTB/CX

• gilesjuk
    gilesjuk Posts: 340
    Of course, if Knox was black would she have stayed in jail? would the US have even cared?

A black prisoner was recently executed even though most of the witnesses withdrew which shows how inconsistent the US is when it comes to such legal injustices.
  • bails87
    Also, her boyfriend was also found not guilty. Haven't heard much about him.
    MTB/CX

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,773
    Various thoughts come to mind about this.
    Simon AH, you're a very very bad man. I completely agree with you though.
    Newspapers making stuff up. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
    Boyfriend isn't as newsworthy because he isn't a young, vaguely attractive female sceptic.
  • notsoblue
    gilesjuk wrote:
    Of course, if Knox was black would she have stayed in jail? would the US have even cared?

A black prisoner was recently executed even though most of the witnesses withdrew which shows how inconsistent the US is when it comes to such legal injustices.

Its probably more about the amount of money her family managed to throw at the case than her race. You can't really compare the two...
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    gilesjuk wrote:

Perugia is in the US now?
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • MarcBC
    MarcBC Posts: 333
    Surely she has just been found not guilty by a court of law due to some unsafe evidence. It is not the same as saying she is innocent.

On the other hand, I have only read both sides of the story from the media. Who knows what the truth is.
  • bails87 wrote:
    Also, her boyfriend was also found not guilty. Haven't heard much about him.

He is definitely less sexy now.