X-Factoooorrr

2»

Comments

• rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Okay, so I quite like X Factor and watch it with the wife but Strictly I detest, along with some of the cretin judges and that Anton whatever his frickin name is.

SCD is absolute garbage and a waste of space.

but Kitty is freaking me out as well, we reckon she's a transvestite?

I am waiting with anticipation for the break down (kitty), its gonna make such good TV and possibly the Suicide when she realises that the WHOLE country detests her.

I play Poker while Mrs rubertoe watches this and SCD - i had to put up with 4 hours of this on saturday and then 2 hours on Sunday (and the bachelor).
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • Pross wrote:
    I watch both. X Factor is about the only time my teenage daughter will sit with me and the the wife for an hour and our younger daughter also likes it so a rare hour together as a family even though I often want to smash the TV and yes those "I don't know where I'll go if I don't get through" "it means everything to me" comments get on my t*ts. People must have had nice lives if the worst thing to happen to them is rejection from the X Factor. Strictly I watch purely for the toned female bodies :oops:

Thats why I watch X fuctor (USA) the Fashion Police, American Idol, and Red carpet. an hour with family is worth it, plus all of our comments about the judges and competitors etc, I draw the line at Geordie and Jersey shore, cant stand the kardashiens and bachelorette etc.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    I'm not usually one to complain about TV programs that clearly aren't aimed for me, but having caught a bit of X factor this year did slightly make me worry about humanity. This one seems worse than ever.

That was, until I saw X factor ratings for this season are down considerably.