Like farting in a lift - This is wrong on so many levels

2»

Comments

• nation
    nation Posts: 609
    medoramas wrote:
    It means there is 48 more people who started cycling. It doesn't matter on what bike, does it?

To an extent it does.

Riding a horrible, heavy bike that won't stay properly adjusted and breaks a lot isn't likely to keep people cycling. though to be fair buying new for a hundred and fifty notes you could do a lot worse (i.e. anything with suspension and knobbly tyres).
  • Ian.B
    Ian.B Posts: 732
    Twostage wrote:
    Googled Giro electric headsets and the only links are to tesco.

This bike has them :-

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.209-3415.aspx
    Fantastic! Maybe I'll get one and swap the electric headset over to my bike - power steering here we come, one up on Di2 surely!
  • Well... Nation and Will3 you're probably right... ;-)
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    will3 wrote:
    medoramas wrote:
    It means there is 48 more people who started cycling. It doesn't matter on what bike, does it?
    Yes, yes it does matter.
    Chances are 48 people tried one of those, thought "well this is sh1t isn't it?" And took up fishing instead.
    Wonder how they all got on with their crazy crap fishing set?
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    SimonAH wrote:
    The shifters are downtube shifters if you look closely enough at the photograph.

Interestingly (to check as the details on Tesco's appear to have been written by a seven year old) I checked the Muddyfox website and they are too embarrassed to admit the Blades existance - but do sell a £399 version with Sora.

Muddyfox was one of the big premium mountain bike manufacturers back in the 80s weren't they? Bloody hell how they have fallen........

Highly likely that Tesco have approached MF and said we want some bikes to sell and these are the pricepoint we're looking at, can you spec a bike to suit and MF have down specced one of their models.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Controls Handle Bar No

wtf?? what do you to steer then? joystick or mind-power? 8)