bolton rider looking for ppl to ride with

2»

Comments

• FSR Si
    FSR Si Posts: 147
    If you go down agecroft rd (the big hill) then at the bottom where the bridge is over the river turn left on the trails towards clifton country park, ride in about a K and you should pick up the dedicated cycle route. Sorry for the vague directions as i'm not from round there and just found the place by chance on a ride.
    My Rides......91 GT Talera SingleSpeed, 97 Klein pulse race, 2010 Boardman HT Pro
  • mintedox wrote:
    Wherebouts is the tile factory? Is clifton where the robin hood is?

Is there anything around agecroft? I havent ventured down that way yet
    if u start at mosses gate u ride along the canel to ringly woods at stone cluff cross the road ride past sewage works cross the river over small bridge in to cliffton keep left up hill with clifton ress on ur right
  • it is only small but im new so dont know anywer else to ride thats why i need new ideas
  • Cool nice one, used to live down stoneclough so should be able to suss it out. I guess you could get to agecroft that way.

If you are up for a mooch one night mate let me know
    Papa? Nicole
  • any 1 wants to add me on face book to sort things out darren.whitehead40@yahoo.co.uk
  • grant43 wrote:
    if the shacks near bacup is there a banjo hanging over the door :D

Don't touch the precious things
  • FSR Si wrote:
    If you go down agecroft rd (the big hill) then at the bottom where the bridge is over the river turn left on the trails towards clifton country park, ride in about a K and you should pick up the dedicated cycle route. Sorry for the vague directions as i'm not from round there and just found the place by chance on a ride.

An Athertonian on BR? We ride up at the rucks on Hag Fold if you fancy joining us oneday? A few of us have been clearing the old runs and digging new ones to make a bit of a loop thats not the most challenging but will improve riding skills
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • FSR Si
    FSR Si Posts: 147
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    FSR Si wrote:

An Athertonian on BR? We ride up at the rucks on Hag Fold if you fancy joining us oneday? A few of us have been clearing the old runs and digging new ones to make a bit of a loop thats not the most challenging but will improve riding skills

Hag fold rucks bloody hell ive not been up there for years :lol: I didnt even know you could still get up there
    My Rides......91 GT Talera SingleSpeed, 97 Klein pulse race, 2010 Boardman HT Pro
  • FSR Si wrote:
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    FSR Si wrote:

Hag fold rucks bloody hell ive not been up there for years :lol: I didnt even know you could still get up there

Technically i don't think you are supposed to be allowed up there but untill someone comes up to tell us to stop we'll carry on with what we're doing, at the end of the day i see it as a public service giving people a place to ride there bikes and not hanging around on street corners :D
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Just Google 'Manchester mountain Bikers' I am one of the route leaders and we have over 5 organised rides every week of the year.