Canyon Buying Experience so far.......

2»

Comments

• NGMTB
    NGMTB Posts: 44
    Any one else still waiting for wk 34 delivery news?
    Canyon Nerve XC 2011

Canyon Ultimate AL Di2
  • Yeah, i've had no communication this week at all. Just hope it turns up this week otherwise 2012 bikes will be out before this arrives! :(
  • NGMTB
    Whoo hooo, just had an email with my UPS tracking number......my bike is on its way
    Canyon Nerve XC 2011

Canyon Ultimate AL Di2
  • I thought they had put the wrong wrench in to, just checked them and got them right with the allen key. The bikes are great when they arrive. No problems with Canyon, to be honest I could not fault them. Fast bikes to.
    Rideing a Canyon XC Nerve 6.0,

Cheers Geordie.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Saw a Nerve 8 at Cannock yesterday, a very awesome rig indeed
    Hammerscmidt crankset, RS Reverb Seatpost and Avid X0 groupset all round.
    Very good value for £2.5K IMO
  • Still had no news of my 'Week 34' delivery! Emailed Canyon UK and they found out today that the bike is literally only just off the production line and now needs the brakes changing around and then start the shipping process. Looks like it is going to be delivered at the end of week 36 now. Wish I had waited for 2012 bikes and not entered the CRC marathon event in a few weeks, disappointed with the lack of communication from such a professional company. :(
  • 2Tall
    2Tall Posts: 1
    I bought a Nerve XC 7 at the start of June. It took six working days from order to delivery, and had no problems whatsoever. Mine's an XL and was available off the shelf.

The bike's great, really pleased with it in all respects. I just wish I was as good as the bike!
  • NGMTB
    I took delivery of my Nerve XC 6.0 today, well worth the wait, the bike is top quality.
    I have taken all afternoon to build it and admire it and will go out this weekend for a ride, it will be ashame to get it dirty.
    Canyon Nerve XC 2011

Canyon Ultimate AL Di2
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    My AM 5.0 turned up yesterday, as per the given delivery date. Took just under 2 days to get from Germany to south Wales. Took about an hour to setup from the bikeguard box it came in (I'm not that mechanically gifted). Took it for a quick ride yesterday and a longer ride today. First impressions are it's a cracking bit of kit. Very impressed with it. The 2.4 Fat Alberts and Nobby Nic's looking fecking huge though. However, they feel great on the bike.

Cheers
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's