• Oddjob62
    Oddjob62 Posts: 1,056
    My only regret is that I only bought the one :cry:

Same :(
    As yet unnamed (Dolan Seta)
    Joelle (Focus Expert SRAM)
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Mine turned up yesterday. Arrived home like a drowned rat and peeled off old jersey and put new snuggly merino one on. Proceeded to ponce around the house in it for a while, admiring the retro buttons. Satisfied customer.
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Right, mine's arrived.

I'm 6'4", 46"chest, 36" waist and XL fitted me perfectly.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • hatbeard
    hatbeard Posts: 1,087
    just make sure you wash according to instructions. mine shrunk about two sizes when it went in a 40degree wash. all my other merino tops were fine though. only had issue with that one.
    Hat + Beard
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    I'm 6'4", 46"chest, 36" waist

Freak.

Don't stand next to me - you'll make me look like a fat dwarf.
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • tomBux2
    tomBux2 Posts: 66
    I'm 6' and was spot on for the M chest measurment, so I got that. Pretty good fit although the cut appears to be straight round the base, not with an extended tail, it'll be interesting to see how it fit when on the bike, especially once washed. All in all pretty amazing value though, also well impressed with the fact that I ordered at about 10pm and it came the next day!
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Blimey anybody else bought, I have not ordered, because they will be on-everyone!

I will get me coat though.
  • Blimey anybody else bought, I have not ordered, because they will be on-everyone!

I've got one on. Does that mean I'm wearing it back to front?
  • nickel
    nickel Posts: 476
    Ordered one last night so should hopefully turn up tommorow, Im 5ft 7" 36-37" chest, 29" waist and 63kgs so went for small even though I'm between sizes, figured if one of their staff on the size advice bit had a 38" chest and had a small I should hopefully be ok, I prefer close fitting cycling clothing anyway.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Blimey anybody else bought, I have not ordered, because they will be on-everyone!

I've got one on. Does that mean I'm wearing it back to front?

All for one and on-one for all. :oops:
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Wore mine on the way home tonight. Good fit and nice and warm in the cold rain. For £20 its a bargain!
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • tomBux2
    tomBux2 Posts: 66
    Luckily it was chilly enough to wear mine on the way in this morning. It is amazingly good, rivals my much more expensive sports wool Torm jersey, and is kinda comfier in a way as it's a bit fluffier and thicker.
  • nickel
    nickel Posts: 476
    Mine arrived this morning, really nice piece of kit! Fits perfectly, I'd say to anyone looking at buying a small that a more realistic chest measurement is 36-37". Its a bit itchy atm but I'm hoping that will go with time/first wash, either that or I may just not get on with merino!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    5.11 36 chest 70kg. Went for medium, came with the tissue paper between folds and put it on straight way.

Very eager for some cold weather to get out in it.

One thing: it isn't the best design....
  • Bugger. I went away for a few days, and now I'm back they've run out of size L. If anyone has one they don't want, in either colour, I'll take it off you for £20 plus a donation to charity.
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Washed mine, it shrunk a bit. Don't forget to stretch them before they dry, just saved mine from becoming kid sized...
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • Oddjob62
    If they did that 190g baselayer 3 pack deal but allowed you to choose the style i'd be all over it :(
  • I bought a medium one in black the other week, wore it for a quick ride today and it's too big! There's no black mediums left on the website so does anyone want to take it off my hands for £20 so I can buy a small one? I'm in North London and work in Westminster.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Sketchley wrote:
    Tempted.

My chest is 46" as measured last night which put me at an XL. However it also has a belly to go round. What is the waist fitting like?

tx14 55kgs, two of you would not make one of me!

You really are a big unit!
  • Oddjob62
    Oddjob62 wrote:
    If they did that 190g baselayer 3 pack deal but allowed you to choose the style i'd be all over it :(

Yay... ordered some more today for a nice 17.99 each :D
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Just got a couple of the On-One 250gsm plain black jerseys for £19.99 each. Bargain.