Vuelta to be on ITV4

2»

Comments

• JonGinge wrote:
    Dan Martin was nodding quite badly

Haven't seen much of him before...his riding style does seem a bit 'noddy' though
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    JonGinge wrote:
    suzyb wrote:
    WTF no live coverage on TV tomorrow cause of the touring cars. The day that will (as I understand it) decide who wins the damn race :evil:
    Not on tv, no, but uninterrupted coverage online...
    Which it isn't letting me in to view lol
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    suzyb wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:
    suzyb wrote:
    WTF no live coverage on TV tomorrow cause of the touring cars. The day that will (as I understand it) decide who wins the damn race :evil:

Link http://www.itv.com/lavuelta/2011/live/
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    itboffin wrote:
    suzyb wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:
    suzyb wrote:

Link plse

ITV4 online not happening on my computer. Not sure if it's the website or the computer, but I'm losing patience fast and getting twitchy. Time to try the HTC.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • @ CJCP

Have you typed your email into the box in the middle of the 'screen'

'On Sunday 4th September, ITV.com will broadcast live coverage exclusively'

Isn't marketing great!
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    I found the problem was that I was using Firefox. Using IE it works fine.

Great job of testing by ITV's web team.

(reason I criticise is because I have to test stupid little website no one will ever care about in all the major browsers to make sure they work, never mind a website for a large broadcaster where the only live coverage for the day will be shown)
  • just finking

If ITV4 get a decent viewing figure for the Vuelta it may prompt them to show the other races which they have the rights to. I believe these are Paris Roubaix and Paris-Nice, but I may be way off there.