Lady in GB Kit

13»

Comments

• garnett
    garnett Posts: 196
    pauldavid wrote:
    Garnett wrote:
    So a guy in a team jersey takes the wee-wee out of another in a jersey, and they both laugh and how many BikeRadar Piety Points do all the self-righteous "I instantly know more about th situatiuon you have described in 4 sentences than you do from being there" posters earn themselves in the resultant postings?

There really does need to be a league table.

:roll:

Speaking of helmets, stop being so grumpy garnett, it only makes you look a nob
    Sorry, Paul, but you've given me an opening...

Nob, eh? What a rude fu<kcnut you are! If I'd been in your position, I'd have made eye contact, worn a helmet, rescued a kitten from a tree and then continued my work in cancer research.

Now where do those points get me n the BR Holier-than-thou Piety League Table?
  • Wow, this thread has really gone downhill now.
    Shall we all kiss and make-up now? :shock:
    Summer - Dolan Tuono with Sram Force and Dura-Ace 7850 CL Carbon wheels
    Winter - old faithful Ribble winter bike
    SugarSync cloud storage referral link (better than DropBox atm imho) https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=mzo2tcrhm5gn
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Hey, look everybody! Here's a gif of a woman being hit in the face by a watermelon - tee hee!

Watermelon_catapult.gif
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    :lol::lol::lol:

I bet that hurt!
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • Pep
    Pep Posts: 501
    A short time before the last Olympics I remember I met Rebecca Romero at the airport, she was returning from training in Italy, was carrying a bike and wearing GB clothes. We spoke about cycling, I did not know whom she was.

I don't know why, perhaps she just looked fit, but I thought she must have been a very good athlete.

Well, good enough for olympic gold!
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    I am loving the melon action!
  • pauldavid
    pauldavid Posts: 392
    Garnett wrote:
    pauldavid wrote:
    Garnett wrote:
    So a guy in a team jersey takes the wee-wee out of another in a jersey, and they both laugh and how many BikeRadar Piety Points do all the self-righteous "I instantly know more about th situatiuon you have described in 4 sentences than you do from being there" posters earn themselves in the resultant postings?

Nob, eh? What a rude fu<kcnut you are! If I'd been in your position, I'd have made eye contact, worn a helmet, rescued a kitten from a tree and then continued my work in cancer research.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh!

You really are a grumpy person aren't you, just out of interest are you short, in height I mean. bet you ride a small frame possibly a ladies frame, easier to get your leg over eh?

You must be short cos all the really grumpy people who rant like that tend to be shorties.

Don't worry christmas is coming round soon, you'll be able to find work again when the pantomime starts. Bit of a tip for you, try for the part of Grumpy cos you won't get the part of Happy!
  • garnett
    garnett Posts: 196
    Paul, no hypocrisy, no ignoring inconvenient parts of the story that might get in the way of some quality self-righteousness, no condescension - I'm afraid that post is not going to improve your league position.

That said, can you stop whining about me being grumpy?
  • CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Hey, look everybody! Here's a gif of a woman being hit in the face by a watermelon - tee hee!

Watermelon_catapult.gif
    I wonder how many Roman rock artillery met their end this way .
    My pen won't write on the screen
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Clearly bad timing with that watermelon, it's clear she was aiming to get it up her arse.

Also I am dissapoint, I expected this to be a picture thread of girls in GB kit.
  • freehub wrote:
    Clearly bad timing with that watermelon, it's clear she was aiming to get it up her ars*.

Also I am dissapoint, I expected this to be a picture thread of girls in GB kit.

Think that hint has been dropped a couple of times now, but they seem more intent on arguing about clothes that can and can't be worn, bunch of women the lot of them :lol:

Let's see if the the thread can be moved in a more agreeable direction :wink:

Victoria_Pendleton_team_Great_Britain_womens_sprint_2010_world_track_championships_Copenhagen.jpg
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    pauldavid wrote:
    Garnett wrote:
    pauldavid wrote:
    Garnett wrote:

You really are a grumpy person aren't you, just out of interest are you short, in height I mean. bet you ride a small frame possibly a ladies frame, easier to get your leg over eh?

You must be short cos all the really grumpy people who rant like that tend to be shorties.

Don't worry christmas is coming round soon, you'll be able to find work again when the pantomime starts. Bit of a tip for you, try for the part of Grumpy cos you won't get the part of Happy!

Google "Napoleonic Syndrome"
  • brianonyx
    brianonyx Posts: 170
    pauldavid wrote:
    Garnett wrote:
    pauldavid wrote:
    Garnett wrote:

Sod off, i'm 6' 2" and i'm just as grumpy as him. In fact as I can't find the bottle opener I feel even grumpier.
    :)
  • i think if two cyclists came past me laughing and pointing , i would feel offended and defensive,and take it as taking the piss, knowing my short temper i would have snapped back lol.
    If it was one cyclist who smiled and said
    "hi cadel" or similar i would probably take it as a joke and say something equally witty back.
    i think you can tell when someones having a friendly joke or when a couple of people are clearly taking the piss.

its probably a fine line and who knows how th OP delivered the comment or how it was recieved.

the best thing to do would have been to say nothing.