Finally, got the Beast back!

2»

Comments

• Tim.s
    Tim.s Posts: 515
    Dunno. Ive ridden it a lot the past couple of weeks and tonight it just wasnt railing the corners as well as it used to, kinda felt like the rear tyre was a bit flat or the shock was soft. Eventually it felt awful, like the propedal wasnt working at all and whilst fiddling with the adjuster I noticed this failure.

In credit to its obviously superior engineering it still managed to get me home :D
    "Didn't hurt"
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    well, black is definitely heavier. The blacker the something is, the more mass it has, obviously. That's how black holes work. you don't get Orange or Blue holes do you?

:D

Brown and pink holes are a whole different ballgame. :)
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    As are stinkholes.
  • Tim.s wrote:
    Damn, theres us gushing over how fantooting our bikes are and look whats just happened to mine!!!

IMG_8661.jpg

Im off to order an Orange 5.

aww man that sucks a bag of dicks :?
  • Tim.s
    Yeah its not a good thing.

The guys at my LBS have spoken to Marin who said it shouldnt be a problem to sort me out a new linkage. Ive sent some photos in today.
    "Didn't hurt"
  • Tim.s
    Davy-g wrote:
    Scott had his Marin out

Dirty boy.
    "Didn't hurt"
  • Tim.s
    Well how chuffed am I today, dont normally gush like this but I have just been handed a new linkage by my LBS complete with new bearings!

Seems that the warrenty dept at the distributors agreed that it was outside of wear and tear limits and came through for me. All within a week of seeing it.
    "Didn't hurt"