Talking in your sleep?

2»

Comments

• Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    The sleep-walking bit reminds of a great free weekend I got when working at British Midland

The old frequent flyers thing: Diamond Club was run via Psion 3 Organisers with data packs being flung in the post.

They'd just started flying to Palma and needed the Psion kit 'installing' at the airport (literally plug it in and go). However, the girl that covered the Diamond Club support was having problems sleep-walking and was terrified she'd walk out of the hotel room butt naked and wake up in public :shock: :lol:

So.... it was down to me and one other - who both wanted to go. It's one flight out a day and would HAVE to mean staying the night. I got it and said I'd fly out on a Friday and stay the weekend. My department boss said as I was using my time (I would be out for TWO days if I did this mid-week) he would pay for the hotel (and I got £100 spending money!) for the weekend. Result!

It gets better - the flight was fully booked and because I HAD to be out there that week I got to fly in the jump seat! In the cock pit all the way to Palma from Heathrow :D 8) You have got to see what it's like taking off from Heathrow from the cockpit... bloody amazing!

and all because one girl was sleep walking at the time. :D
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    i love it when you feel a bit weird an post something about your self panicking that your a freak only for loads of other people to be equal or worse!

now i think my Mrs is odd for not talking in her sleep!
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    mudcow007 wrote:
    i love it when you feel a bit weird an post something about your self panicking that your a freak only for loads of other people to be equal or worse!

now i think my Mrs is odd for not talking in her sleep!

Mate. You're a freak.

It's just that we are as well.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861

Mate. You're a freak.

It's just that we are as well.

that just makes me feel all warm an fuzzy inside
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,947
    I'm the opposite. I'm so still when I sleep that, when I still lived at home, my mum would wake up panicking, thinking that I was dead.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I'm the opposite. I'm so still when I sleep that, when I still lived at home, my mum would wake up panicking, thinking that I was dead.

You slept with your mum?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,947
    bails87 wrote:

You slept with your mum?

Sorry, I didn't realise you two weren't seeing other people.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    bails87 wrote:

You slept with your mum?

Sorry, I didn't realise you two weren't seeing other people.

:lol:

Well played!
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."