Wiggle let down yet another customer - dont use them

2»

Comments

• Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Its clearly the employees Wiggle take on, those drugged up kids who got their crack from Al-Qaeda, they're taunting you Gadaffi!
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Its Allahs way of telling you not to clean your bike with a pressure washer
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • The-beast
    The-beast Posts: 140
    how to make friends on bike radar with only two posts :roll:
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    Lighten up Gadaffi, it's only a portable pressure washer.

Imagine how angry you'd get if something serious happened, like overnight raids on your friends and family by Apache helicopters.

Or your mum telling you to tidy your room.
  • toastedone
    toastedone Posts: 838
    I have never ordered from wiggle but...

I ordered from Biketart, CRC, and superstar yesterday and on normal delivery and everything turned up today.

Quick service, right parts, I have never heard to many people moaning about wiggle
  • davewalsh
    davewalsh Posts: 587
    stubs wrote:
    Its Allahs way of telling you not to clean your bike with a pressure washer

Thanks, red wine all over the keyboard !
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Wiggle are good for me. Reliable, next day delivery all the time. No problems. CRC on the other hand piss me off all the time. Loads seem to be happy with them though. I think they've just got it in for me.

Quite happy to have a rant about retailers. Think us Brits don't moan enough :D

If I could buy all my bike bits from Amazon though, I would.
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    It could be that they were under the assumption you would go for the next day delivery premium when they guaranteed you same day dispatch, that is after all why they offer the service. I ordered a set of NoTubes rims from CRC on Wednesday evening hoping to build them up on Saturday and ride them Sunday. They still haven't arrived but it's ok, I was the one thet left it until Wed evening to order and chose free delivery. These things happen, lighten up a little and enjoy your ride.
  • leaflite
    leaflite Posts: 1,651
    Maybe the guy who had to drop everything to come and read your email was the one packaging your item and by the time he´d finished and gone back to packaging it was after 2pm.
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    deadkenny wrote:
    Wiggle are good for me. Reliable, next day delivery all the time. No problems. CRC on the other hand wee-wee me off all the time. Loads seem to be happy with them though. I think they've just got it in for me.

Quite happy to have a rant about retailers. Think us Brits don't moan enough :D

If I could buy all my bike bits from Amazon though, I would.

CRC clean forgot to pack my very expensive new shoes - I emailed them, they asked me to scan the packing list (to check who'd signed off on what items), they replied and said "Yep, very sorry - we're sending them now"

And then they arrived - took another couple of weeks in total (Oz is a long way) - but it's winter here and I can't use them yet anyway!

Hang on - I'm in the wrong thread...

Wiggle - boo - hiss...!
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • Gadaffi
    Gadaffi Posts: 12
    Nice to see so many Wiggle employees joining in.

All solved now, maybe overranted :)
  • These things sometimes happen.

I have used them for YEARS. Only had one issue and they sorted it brilliantly. Even let me keep the wrong item they sent (only some cleaning stuff, but hey)

You left it too the last minute, then because they sadly dropped the ball once your having a sissy fit. I suppose you have never made one mistake in your job - ever?

Grow a pair and grow up.
  • I wonder if he died because this washer didn't get delivered, and he could no longer protect himself.
  • Gadaffi wrote:
    Nice to see so many Wiggle employees joining in.

All solved now, maybe overranted :)

So did it take them 6 months to deliver your washer then?
  • Rushmore
    Rushmore Posts: 674
    What ever happened to good old elbow grease anyway?

MTFU!
    Always remember.... Wherever you go, there you are.

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838