Montonbike.com, placed polka dot jersey order

2»

Comments

• As most helmets are just polystyrene I thought that even the replicas would just be as safe. It's not like I intend on falling off though.
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Replicas? What next, downloading music from thereplicabay.org? Think the word we are looking for is fakes and counterfeits..
  • K3vinjam3s,

got your PM but cant reply by PM yet, i've not posted enough. The main reason i purchased this stuff was not necessarily the price but the fact that they do sizes upto 5xl. if its any benefit to you i'm 135kg so quite a bit heavier than yourself but i'm 54"chest, 42" waste and 6'3" tall. I'm 522 around the hips and i find the 5xl summer clothing fits perfect. the winter stuff is a little less forgiving as it does not stretch like the summer clothing due to the fleece lining. it is however very warm as i've been out in almost freezing temps and was sweating more than i thought i would. Given what you told me i would probably go for the 3 or 4xl depending on weather your weight is static or you are losing weight like me. The arms are quite long for a comfortable riding position although they are a bit tight on my upper arms but i do have quite large arms due to my rugby background as i'm quite out of proportion. my target is to get to 120kg as my first goal which is the weight i used to play rugby at. the biggest sizes i've found have been spag clothing and i have a couple of coats, one waterproof and one windproof which are 55" chest. Altura do a 3xl clothing size but this only goes to 52" chest. I have however found slight inconsistency in the sizing of the replica stuff from china but not enough to get upset about .
  • Seriously OP wear what he hell you like and damn the haters. Its your money not theirs.
    the deeper the section the deeper the pleasure.
  • Thanks for the reply Rik. I have ordered xxxl based on the sizing on the site. Hopefully what you said will confirm this is the right choice.
  • pride4ever wrote:
    Seriously OP wear what he hell you like and damn the haters. Its your money not theirs.

Since the thread started in July you may have a long wait to hear from ezy. If you do though ask him if you can see his decals