TDF crash pics

2»

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Rick's photo.^^^

He's heavier this year. By a good few lbs I reckon. Anyway, to cut to the point: his leg looks normal. He's a pro cyclist after all!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    DDD is describing spatial awareness along with an understanding of the tactics of the game.

Spatial awareness is one type of intelligence (along with lingustics, mathematics and some others that I can't remember right now). Footballers have to have good spatial awareness just like a rally driver has to have good reactions and no sense of fear.

I agree with CiB. There are advantages to footballers acting like pansies, doesn't mean I have to like it though.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • snailracer
    snailracer Posts: 968
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Those veins look wrong, I can't see how that's considered healthy.

Edit: - What really bothers me is that you cannot actually see his calf muscle
    Elite sport has very little to do with health - athletes' bodies are right on the edge of total breakdown, it's very un-healthy. And that's even before we consider doping.
  • hfidgen
    hfidgen Posts: 340
    Wow - thems are some good crashes! Seriously.. whoever was driving that car must have got a serious d-locking at the end of the stage, they cannot have kept their job driving support on the tour surely?

Respect for Hoogerland though - HUGE crash, completes the stage and then goes off to get 30 stitches...

As for the testicle story, that's got to settle the "hardest sport" debate once and for all :shock:
    FCN 4 - BMC CX02