bike p0rn - cruiser

2»

Comments

• snailracer
    snailracer Posts: 968
    Pross wrote:
    This is classic - two people arguing, accusations of trolling and yet both in agreement with each other when you read their posts :lol:
    :lol:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    I think Fenred may have got confused who he was ranting against :lol:
  • Fenred
    Fenred Posts: 428
    No Pross, Fenred hasn't got confused.

I have however read the entire thread again and can kind of see where wires may have been crossed.

Snailracer, I don't think you articulated your posts as being particularly positive and you certainly were pushing your own views and opinions beyond reason without even having sat on the machine in question....I think that MountainMonster construed your posts in the same vein.
    ...Apols if this was not your intention and you feel I've wronged you in my responses.

Personally I'd like to thank the OP for starting this thread and sending my BP through the roof :wink:
  • snailracer
    snailracer Posts: 968
    Fenred wrote:
    No Pross, Fenred hasn't got confused.

I have however read the entire thread again and can kind of see where wires may have been crossed.

Snailracer, I don't think you articulated your posts as being particularly positive and you certainly were pushing your own views and opinions beyond reason without even having sat on the machine in question....I think that MountainMonster construed your posts in the same vein.
    ...Apols if this was not your intention and you feel I've wronged you in my responses.

Personally I'd like to thank the OP for starting this thread and sending my BP through the roof :wink:
    Well, I never knew expounding on a bit of bike lore could be so controversial.
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    :lol::lol::lol:

Epic thread. Bike radar is awesome :D
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Back to the OP; that's not bike p0rn. I'm not sure what it is, but it isn't bike p0rn.

P0rn is something you'd like to throw your leg over and have a go. That looks so heavy I'd be risking an inguinal hernia trying to pedal it.

Lovingly, skillfully created, but utterly pointless.

And ugly.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Reminds me of the Harley some knobhead rides near me. In the right environment its probably the muts nuts. Riding it around built up NW London is a bit silly.