The Woman in Yellow

2»

Comments

• Rolf F wrote:

Yeah, silly riders. They should go in single file, at least one bike length apart and keep to one side of the road :lol: (You should repeat this post in the Pro Cycling section!)

Precisely, it's supposed to be a race, so race, don't trundle along all bunched up like your frightened of wasps or something. You don't see marathon runners all bunched together until the last hundred yards then somebody makes a dash for the line. Jeez, sprinters make me seethe, they should be banned. Climbers only.
  • nation
    nation Posts: 609
    The trouble with these conversations taking place in text form is it becomes nigh-impossible to determine when anyone is being sarcastic...
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    nation wrote:
    The trouble with these conversations taking place in text form is it becomes nigh-impossible to determine when anyone is being sarcastic...

I'm pretty sure that we are all being deadly serious in this discussion.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    nation wrote:

REEEEEAAALLLLLYYYYY????
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    I have to own up to irony I'm afraid :oops:
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015

You say that but are you being ironic? :shock:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    It will be wiggles new 'hitch hikers guide' based peril sensative sunglasses that did it, turning black at the wrong time - so blame Wiggle!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    Stupid bint.
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    Ok she was looking the wrong way, maybe her favourite rider had just passed. But she was stood still in a bright yellow jersey, so nice and distinctive, and the Astana guy is deflecting right, towards the verge as he's coming up to her. 50:50
  • Confusedboy
    Confusedboy Posts: 287
    Rolf F wrote:

You say that but are you being ironic? :shock:

I hate doing the ironing.