Comedy names

2»

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    bails87 wrote:
    I've met a Dr Reckless.

"Hello Mr Smith, I'll be performing your neurosurgery today, my name is Dr Reckless".......*chainsaw starts up in the background*
    I've heard of Dr Reckless too, from a mate who worked for the NHS, I think.
    Awesome name :lol:
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    man i know heaps

Dr Roger Chicken
    Sally Nasties
    Rufus P Balls
    Jakes De Kock (Dutch name)
    Gordon Bennett
    C Fiddler
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    There was a Wayne Kerr that played rugby for Oldham around the same time Whitehaven had a Willie Burns. Sheffield have a player called Jonny Woodcock that always gets a chuckle at grounds
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • thepha5e
    thepha5e Posts: 118
    once met a leonard kuntfach.
    Hardcore hardtail:
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12830105

And a single speed commuter bike:
    viewtopic.php?t=12787405
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    We do have a Mike Hunt in our works !
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Mrs Makem used to work with a girl called Charlotte Grabham her nickname was lottie :D

but my fave is a kid in the year below lil miss makem in school

little lad called Chumley Warner

poor little git is going to spend his enitre life wondering why a number of adults over a certain age sniggered the day he was announced as year 4's star of the week.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    mak3m, I don't get any of yours.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Theres a journalist on The Times (yeah, I know, I only buy it for the big shares on pg 3) and he's called

Roger Boyes.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    mak3m wrote:
    but my fave is a kid in the year below lil miss makem in school

little lad called Chumley Warner
    thats dilebertae crulety, is he also in black and white?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • kaytronika
    kaytronika Posts: 580
    A scally mother jumped on our bus the other week, blonde haired, blue eyed child seriously being a pain in the bum....

'Ebony! Sit down!'

Ebony?
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    mak3m, I don't get any of yours.

the first one may be my twisted mind, coupled with the fact she had a nice rack, lottie grab them
    lol just me i think

second is

harry15.jpg

lol ya must be a young un :D
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Theres a journalist on The Times (yeah, I know, I only buy it for the big shares on pg 3) and he's called

Roger Boyes.

Better still, Mr Boyes once did a piece concerning sex abuse scandels in the Vienna boys choir.

Couldn't make this s**t up.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Si1988
    Si1988 Posts: 158
    Clank wrote:

Roger Boyes.

Better still, Mr Boyes once did a piece concerning sex abuse scandels in the Vienna boys choir.

Couldn't make this s**t up.

I can vouch for the above, so can the missus who ended up wearing a mouthful of beer. I got two slaps, one for the beer-spitting incident, another for laughing at a child abuse scandal.

Only one fo my own I can think of is my GP, a Dr Minty, I always thought it'd have been funny had she been a dentist. Became even funnier when I bumped into her son at the pub, turns out minty is her maiden name, her married surname being Blood. I dont think I'd have been to a Dr Blood's office when I was 8.