What would happen...

2»

Comments

• kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I have said that meeting people from the forum is a bit of a memory test.
    You have to remember their face, real name, screen name (and possibly avatar) and roughly what they have posted. Meeting Jeremy Rundle would be easier than most though.

I guess his real name is the same as his screen name, he has no avatar, we all know what he has posted and he would be easy to recognise as he has two £9 cameras permanently affixed to his head.

It is weird. EKE is thinner than I expected for example
    . How the hell have I formed an preconception on that based on his posts??

Everyone assumes I'm called Terry.

Probably because of my signature. Actually I'm feeling a bit peckish right now...

Since your SCR pic appeared, I always have an image in my head that you're constipated :D
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    kelsen wrote:

Since your SCR pic appeared, I always have an image of you constipated :D

Hot.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    kelsen wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I have said that meeting people from the forum is a bit of a memory test.
    You have to remember their face, real name, screen name (and possibly avatar) and roughly what they have posted. Meeting Jeremy Rundle would be easier than most though.

I guess his real name is the same as his screen name, he has no avatar, we all know what he has posted and he would be easy to recognise as he has two £9 cameras permanently affixed to his head.

It is weird. EKE is thinner than I expected for example
    . How the hell have I formed an preconception on that based on his posts??

Everyone assumes I'm called Terry.

Probably because of my signature. Actually I'm feeling a bit peckish right now...

Since your SCR pic appeared, I always have an image in my head that you're constipated :D

Ha ha.
    Nah, all flowing freely, thanks!

I'm still a bit miffed that they chose the one where I'm pulling a face rather than the many where I wasn't.
    I'm also a bit miffed that I didn't get a reply from Rob when I PM'd him asking for the pics that were taken, Could've been good for an avatar, but not even an acknowledgement. Boo.

Ah well, I did get a drink out of it.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    rjsterry wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    im game, not going to one of them poncy arty farty gaffs in london thoug

i suppose to make it fair we would all have to meet in the middle aka the midlands

The Midlands isn't the middle unless we wall off Scotland!

hang on hasn't someone once tried this before?

Dunno but it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Anyone got any cement and stones?

Hadrian's Wall and the less well known Antonine Wall. Honestly, don't they teach anything in schools these days?

I wouldn't know as I haven't been to school lately. Flattered (I think!) if you think I sound like a 17 year old though! Mind you, the fact that I do go on about down tube shifters a bit too much should give the game away a bit!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,387
    Rolf F wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    im game, not going to one of them poncy arty farty gaffs in london thoug

i suppose to make it fair we would all have to meet in the middle aka the midlands

The Midlands isn't the middle unless we wall off Scotland!

hang on hasn't someone once tried this before?

Dunno but it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Anyone got any cement and stones?

Hadrian's Wall and the less well known Antonine Wall. Honestly, don't they teach anything in schools these days?

I wouldn't know as I haven't been to school lately. Flattered (I think!) if you think I sound like a 17 year old though! Mind you, the fact that I do go on about down tube shifters a bit too much should give the game away a bit!
    :oops: Sorry, that was a bit condescending wasn't it.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    rjsterry wrote:
    :oops: Sorry, that was a bit condescending wasn't it.

Ahhh, but that's sort of the point of the thread isn't it - ie you can be a tit, an arse, a tosspot or mildly condescending on the net but it shouldn't be assumed that that is your true personality :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......