Twitter and getting some followers.

2»

Comments

• freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Folow meeeeeeee!!!

I could not care less about the number of followers I may or may not have, I see some Twitter accounts with things like "follow me and I'll follow you" and It's abit immaturr.
  • GoldenBear
    GoldenBear Posts: 120
    Alyssa19 wrote:
    [Admin] Yet again you do not report the spammers and scammers! Please use the report function and quit the quoteing of there crap as all it does is make more work for the Modmins [Admin]

Yet I see you've done feck all about a BikeRadar profile.
  • fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    GoldenBear wrote:

That's cos it's a spam post advertising a dodgy website.

Posting using relevant hashtags, and following the same, is a good way to find people talking about stuff you're interested about on twitter, and I guess get more followers as a result, if you care about that sort of thing.
  • GoldenBear
    GoldenBear Posts: 120
    fluff. wrote:
    GoldenBear wrote:

That's cos it's a spam post advertising a dodgy website.

Posting using relevant hashtags, and following the same, is a good way to find people talking about stuff you're interested about on twitter, and I guess get more followers as a result, if you care about that sort of thing.

Woosh.
  • Yossie wrote:
    mjclements wrote:
    Twitter. Isn't that the small piece of skin between a womans tw@ and her sh1tter

No - the medical term for that is the ricco.

Should be, but I think you will find that its actually "Wonfa", as in, if it wonfa that there would be a feking big hole.

nope its biffons bridge. cos thats the bridge your obblocks biffon :lol:
    Veni Vidi cyclo I came I saw I cycled
    exercise.png