Please dress appropriately for your age

2»

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    I think JR just needs some love.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • jeremyrundle
    jeremyrundle Posts: 1,014
    Ben6899 wrote:
    I think JR just needs some love.

Been a single dad too long, too late for me now, what woman would want a single thinning 50 year old.
    Peds with ipods, natures little speed humps

Banish unwanted fur - immac a squirrel
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... heads.html
  • bearfraser
    bearfraser Posts: 435
    Never mind he will soon be back on "Dallas" :lol:

>21 and still wearing "Lycra", WGAF
  • saintdracula
    saintdracula Posts: 232
    Interesting that he said that he was a Sagittarius...maybe he still thinks it's the Age of Capricorn, in which we're supposed dress like - perhaps, only he knows. But what if I were to tell him that we have now entered the Age of Aquarius? Unless he is also uniquely aware of the sartorial code mandated by the shift to this historic era
  • merkin
    merkin Posts: 452
    I don't think you are single due to being a thinning 50 year old single parent. The fact that you are an angry bitter curmudgeon with an opinionated mindset who does nothing but moan is probably far more off-putting. :P
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    merkin wrote:
    I don't think you are single due to being a thinning 50 year old single parent. The fact that you are an angry bitter curmudgeon with an opinionated mindset who does nothing but moan is probably far more off-putting. :P

This
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    As for medallion man, with his fading tattoos that looked terrible even before they faded to muddy browns and blacks (or is that just years of smoking and no sun cream :wink: ), new trainers and white sports socks!, and beer gut over his five sizes too small shorts, PLEASE, go in doors and especially don't ride a bike.

Thou does protest too much!

Tell the truth Jermey, you LOVE it really. It's just all those hairy beer guts and saggy moobs make you ask yourself questions you thought you'd answered in your teens. :twisted:
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Maybe what really gets JR's Goat is the fact that these fashion disasters are NOT single?

Jeremy, lighten up, be relaxed and be yourself, that is the way to stop being single, when you get to approaching 50 you know looks come a long way second to what's behind them!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    Easy tigers, I've had my spats with JR on here but can't muster up that much bile for him, or anyone else for that matter,

As for the OP, more power to the lardy freaks, ;-p they make me look slimmer & lovlier than I am
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    People like riding with me - I make everyone else look goood :wink:
  • adebikes
    adebikes Posts: 10
    Personally i dont think it matters what you wear!! By the time anyone notices you ,your a long way up the road for it to realy matter,(unless you cycle realy slowly!)
    By the time youve got your helmet on and a pair of shades, who realy knows who you are anyhow?
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I reckon Jeremy was bullied at school.

The scars never heal...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • roger_merriman
    roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
    DonDaddyD wrote:

The scars never heal...

More than likely, but that isn't why he is a troll/fool.
  • jeremyrundle
    jeremyrundle Posts: 1,014
    DonDaddyD wrote:

The scars never heal...

More than likely, but that isn't why he is a troll/fool.

Why do some narrow minded people assume that others are fools just because they post tongue in cheek comments, at least my non serious comment has given people some fun so who is the bigger fool the one making people happy giving them a chance to comment and poke fun at me or you.

As for the idiot comment about being bullied in school, note that children have killed themselves due to the REAL bullying in school, this is not a joke.

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=bullied+comm ... 80&bih=920

Think before making inane comments. Yes I was like many others.
    Peds with ipods, natures little speed humps

Banish unwanted fur - immac a squirrel
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... heads.html
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Why do some narrow minded people assume that others are fools just because they post tongue in cheek comments, at least my non serious comment has given people some fun so who is the bigger fool the one making people happy giving them a chance to comment and poke fun at me or you.

Don't get all holier than thou about bullying after posting some "tongue in cheek comments" about overweight people who don't wear "appropriate" clothing.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,354
    DonDaddyD wrote:

The scars never heal...

As for the idiot comment about being bullied in school, note that children have killed themselves due to the REAL bullying in school, this is not a joke.

<snip>

Think before making inane comments. Yes I was like many others.

I call whoosh!
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • It took 3 pages but JR got there in the end "WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!"
  • Jay dubbleU
    It took 3 pages but JR got there in the end "WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!"

Well it was either that or the inevitable reference to Nazis :wink:
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    It took 3 pages but JR got there in the end "WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!"

Watchit you! Jezza didn't fight in two World Wars so a young whippersnapper like you could offer such cheek!
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    does that guy wear a brown shirt

Can touch the floor when on the toilet - good i will kick in your doors then.......... :roll:
  • Jay dubbleU

Watchit you! Jezza didn't fight in two World Wars so a young whippersnapper like you could offer such cheek!

Its OK - I'm older than him - and I spent a large part of my adult life being abused by Her Majesty's enemies
  • hfidgen
    hfidgen Posts: 340
    to be fair - nothing against old chaps in lycra, tats etc AS LONG AS their lycra shorts aren't bloody threadbare like the guy I had to follow through Westminster 2 weeks back.

It was very much the "crack of doom", and I very nearly vomited myself into the back of a taxi.
    FCN 4 - BMC CX02