Bank Holiday Monday Morning Good Morning Monday Message

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited May 2011 in The Crudcatcher
3 O clock start today , what a way to spend a bank hol, working til half 2 but a similar start tommorrow so i'll be back in bed by 6.

Think I'm going to hae a thrilling day of sorting out my tool cupboard.

Ah well At least I finish early tommorrow oo, then I'll get drunk :D
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Oh hello Gaz i'm drunk and about to go to bed :D Supposed to be up and riding in the morning but i think it'll be an afternoon ride
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    You do realise I can start to diclike someone pretty quickly :D:D:D
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Still up too, masive amount of red bull, champagne and vodka = no sleep till it gets light :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Feck, thought it was past 3am, but watch is still on European time :(

Think the current wife is going to be rather upset about how ruined I am tomorrow
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Morning gang.

A 'doss' day for me, weather is grey and wet to say the least. Shall be having the rest of last nights Dominos and salad whilst watching Band of Brothers on Blu Ray....

Missus is away in Newcastle seeing Take That and is not back til tomorrow so am making the most of the 'me' time.

May order some more lime green bits for the Corratec.....

Is it too early for re-heated dominos? :lol:
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Gazlar wrote:
    You do realise I can start to diclike someone pretty quickly :D:D:D

I hear Josh does this too.

Morning homos.

Well, I have to work today, but only so I can tie up my projects into a fit state to hnd over to my replacement. Should hopefully be moving to my new job in the next couple of days (which is nice).

For the first time in WEEKS, there is no wind outside this morning. If I'd known that I'd have got up early to go for a ride.

No riding after work though as all the roads round here are closed for the first practice session for TT.

TT Fortnight starts today :D:D:D:D
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning Benders

Revision day today, maybe have the tennis on in the background.

That is all.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Well, the wind has finally died down. It'll make riding in the torrential rain much more pleasant... :?

To celebrate being a stone lighter than I was at the start of the year, I'm having 2 1/4lb burgers, with bacon and cheese for breakfast - nomnomnomnom...

Laters...
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello whoresmouths.

im so tired and i have to go in to work to do some pre course work i should have been doing for the last 6 weeks in preparation for a course that starts tomorrow.

i should get it done in a day and lets not forget, doing stuff lastminue.com is much straighter thn doing it early.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning Lords and Lady's of gayness....

We after a few pints of pixie juice last night I was up with the lark for a BHM ride at deggy only to open my curtains for my plans to be slain by cats and dogs cascading down my window......ball bags

Ho hum more toast me thinks and hope it brightens up !
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Persisting down here as well, so staying in and catching up on some writing seems like the plan.

Good to see the return of the traditional bank holiday! :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Meh

That is all
    FoxC
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon, we'll it's my mothers birthday so despite the rain, we will be going outdoors to do something. Wellies at the ready!
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    more meh for me, no bike still. No bacon in the house so I had sausage and tomato instead. I've got revision to do, this sucks.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Kitty wrote:
    Afternoon, we'll it's my mothers birthday so despite the rain, we will be going outdoors to do something. Wellies at the ready!

tell her happy birthday from me and let me know if you want to bring a cake 'round
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Well the rain is still here and itching for a ride....the missus has the gremlins with her so the only dirty action today will be up at Deggy..time to dig out the trousers and head off...
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Got a shpeherds pie on the go for lunch then may wander down the pub to watch the footy mid-afternoon :) Can't be arsed doing much else today !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Afternoon all,

Well, when the hell was the last time I posted in a morning thread?? Has anyone dies while I've been away?

New job is pretty cool, but my boss sits right next to me so daytime Bikeradaring is a big fat no no.

Been out this morning for a ride, now just chillin and watching the clouds come over to take an almighty god piss. Already considering plans for dinner, my bacon intake has been terrible of late so am thinking about frying various dead animals and stuffs and having that.

Is it Lewis have a strop O'clock yet? Oh wait, that already happened yesterday......
    "I ride to eat"
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Chumps,
    Been at "work" today, i have watched videos, synced phone, booked rear wheel in and genrally not much work, i'll be off now then as cant be bothered to sit in the bunker any more, especially when its nice and warm outside and the kids have been splashing around in the pool all afternoon :wink: (at least they'll be tired and want to go to be early)

Right ta ta homo's
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Chumps,
    Been at "work" today, i have watched videos, synced phone, booked rear wheel in and genrally not much work, i'll be off now then as cant be bothered to sit in the bunker any more, especially when its nice and warm outside and the kids have been splashing around in the pool all afternoon :wink: (at least they'll be tired and want to go to be early)

Right ta ta homo's

This sounds remarkably similar to my day at "work". I love bank holidays.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    The Dutch have their bank holiday on the actual Ascension Day so no day off until Thursday for me...

Irksome UPS man tried to deliver my parcel of goodies about a minute before I got home from work, booo, no shiny bike bits for me to play with!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • The Big Cheese
    Afternoon, has been spent:

Watching Clash of the Titans on TV
    Having a Fish, Peas and mashed potato lunch
    Selling my cranks and purchasing some new ones
    Removing said cranks from the S-Works to wait for new ones to arrive Wednesday

Now watching Wall-E on the box and surfinf tinterwebz....

It's been a hard day :lol:
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Just been for a nice family walk in the woods, now for Wall-e and a bit of uni work.

Oh and if anyone wants to vote for me here http://www.next.co.uk/model-competition ... dJDHBRJG2/ feel free! I want prizes dammit!
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I'm off to Ice Hockey.
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Kitty wrote:
    Just been for a nice family walk in the woods, now for Wall-e and a bit of uni work.

Oh and if anyone wants to vote for me here http://www.next.co.uk/model-competition ... dJDHBRJG2/ feel free! I want prizes dammit!

Voted just because you lobbied for support. Did think the 'report this image as offensive' button was a bit harsh though.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Had the hangover from hell all day so nipped to asda for some hangover cures mostly bacon and coke, ended up walking out with a playstation 3 :D i love impulse buys
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • The Big Cheese
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    Had the hangover from hell all day so nipped to asda for some hangover cures mostly bacon and coke, ended up walking out with a playstation 3 :D i love impulse buys

That's the sort of thing I do :lol:
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Muttly1981 wrote:

Except TBC never uses the PS3 and instead sells it two weeks later for a small fraction of the price only to go and buy a PS3 in a different colour.
  • The Big Cheese
    Andy wrote:
    Muttly1981 wrote:

Except TBC never uses the PS3 and instead sells it two weeks later for a small fraction of the price only to go and buy a PS3 in a different colour.

Go play hockey - Oxygen thief.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Great day today, even though I spent so long stuck in traffic behind caravans that I was literally contemplating murder.

Anway, great ride round coed y brenin with some mates, and bumped into and had a chat with quite possibly the two most important figures in the entire history of british mountain biking. I haven't seen them in years, but they came over and said hi, then we got chatting for far too long!