To curry or not to curry....

DF33
DF33 Posts: 732
Planned a 30 miler on the fixi this morning.

However a cheeky beer after work yesterday turned into a 10:00pm finish. So rather than inflict a 'painful penance' ride on mi sen I've decided to do sod all this morning, go and get a curry takeaway at lunchtime and watch the Giro whilst consuming it.

But I feel guilty because I'm dropping a few kilos. So it'll mean adding to the cals of last nights beer fest instead of drinking lemon infused water and nibbling a bare green salad.

What to do?
Peter

Comments

• P_Tucker
    P_Tucker Posts: 1,878
    Christ. If you want to feel confident in that bikini on your summer hols, you've got to make sacrifices. Otherwise, MTFU.
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    P_Tucker wrote:
    Otherwise, MTFU.

Right then, the onion bhargies, fried popodoms and a bottle of Sam Smiths oatmeal stout gonna geddit too
    Peter
  • P_Tucker
    P_Tucker Posts: 1,878
    Nice. Have some Special K with red berries tomorrow for breakfast, that'll sort it out.
  • benno68
    benno68 Posts: 1,689
    DF33 wrote:
    P_Tucker wrote:
    Otherwise, MTFU.

Right then, the onion bhargies, fried popodoms and 10 bottles of Sam Smiths oatmeal stout gonna geddit too

Fixed that for you, have a good afternoon!

Pinarello Dogma 2 (ex Team SKY) 2012
    Cube Agree GTC Ultegra 2012
    Giant Defy 105 2009
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    FFS just ride regularly and make sure you enjoy life in between! :roll:
  • Garz
    Garz Posts: 1,155
    Velonutter wrote:
    FFS just ride regularly and make sure you enjoy life in between! :roll:

Absolutely.

If I have a curry though the day before a ride I don't normally feel as energetic, probably due to all the naan and stodge so for a pre-ride feast try to avoid it (especially pools of ghee). :):)
  • sheffsimon
    sheffsimon Posts: 1,282
    DF33 wrote:
    Planned a 30 miler on the fixi this morning.

However a cheeky beer after work yesterday turned into a 10:00pm finish. So rather than inflict a 'painful penance' ride on mi sen I've decided to do sod all this morning, go and get a curry takeaway at lunchtime and watch the Giro whilst consuming it.

But I feel guilty because I'm dropping a few kilos. So it'll mean adding to the cals of last nights beer fest instead of drinking lemon infused water and nibbling a bare green salad.

What to do?

Takeaway curry at lunchtime!!??

Sick f00ker :D