Good Monaco morning

2»

Comments

• cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Got it :D

Just got to hammer out the exact details of how much more they're going to pay me and when I can move over, and when I have to start the CIMA stuff.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881

Just got to hammer out the exact details of how much more they're going to pay me and when I can move over, and when I have to start the CIMA stuff.
    sweet!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • cat_with_no_tail
    Oh, and I also just won the top prixe in the work charity raffle.

2 tickets for the VIP hospitality suite on Senior race day with full paddock access and tickets to the TT wrap party.

On balance, today has been a pretty good day :D
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084

78661-congratulations-you-just-beat-two-trees.jpg
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Oh, and I also just won the top prixe in the work charity raffle.

2 tickets for the VIP hospitality suite on Senior race day with full paddock access and tickets to the TT wrap party.

On balance, today has been a pretty good day :D
    Pretty good day all round, dont forget to do the lottery tonight? (if it counts in IOM?)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549

Nice going 8)

Not bad if they're offering payrises before you even start your CIMA. I had to wait until I'd passed my ACA after 3 years of sweat 'n' tears before I got a half decent pay hike!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cat_with_no_tail
    Perhaps I was just woefully underpaid beforehand :P
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    congrats CWNObvious.

what is CIMA?

Lawman: the golden willow has the same fork (70-150mm) but only 120 at the back (the edison is 140mm at the back)

i should get it built on sunday with any luck.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    what is CIMA?
    CIMA = Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.

CWNT is studying to be an official nerdy geek with glasses, greasy hair and a grey suit :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]