Tanned Commuters

2»

Comments

• Clare_M
    Clare_M Posts: 68
    itboffin wrote:
    Clare_M wrote:
    I have a north east in the morning and a south west at night, so good tan developing, thought it's in limited areas. I have to fake tan my feet, hands and shoulders :lol:

Going to Croatia in a couple of weeks, I'm going to look a bit strange on the beach with my cycling tan lines!

Snap I'm going on the 26th June

Where you off to? We've found a villa in the north but when we booked it there were no flights available, so having to fly with Ryanair (HELP ME PLEASE!!!) to Italy and driving down.
    I was a fatty, then I took up cycling and can now eat cake guilt free!

"Triples are for girls" My Husband, 2010. (Evidently not for this girl though!)
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Dunno some god foresaken little island with no running water or electrickery :?

If i can't keep my beers cool they'll be hell to pay, as for the whole RA thing, i'm just going to behave like their staff and get blind drunk & abusive.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    Surely you mean flying then cycling down ;-)
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Clare_M
    Clare_M Posts: 68
    itboffin wrote:
    Surely you mean flying then cycling down ;-)

Believe me, we tried. No hire car companies hire a bike rack! I thought the 2 hour drive might be a bit much to cycle anyway, but if we'd gone to Sicily, that would have been a different matter. Old man would have me cycling up a volcano or something.... :shock:
    I was a fatty, then I took up cycling and can now eat cake guilt free!

"Triples are for girls" My Husband, 2010. (Evidently not for this girl though!)
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    Croatia is a great place for FKK, your tan lines will reduce and you will be able to show your sensitivity to local customs. You will also be able to show other things as well :wink:

Croatia doesn't do a lot in the way of beaches, unless you are on some of the islands. Beautiful place, friendly locals and the beer is called Pivo!
    The older I get the faster I was
  • itboffin
    Sister-in-law is Croatia so I should be okay 8)
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    ITB it is not all about you.

Ok maybe it is.

What's it ; like having an in-law who is a country? Do you get free beer?
    The older I get the faster I was
  • itboffin
    ITB it is not all about you.

Ok maybe it is.

What's it ; like having an in-law who is a country? Do you get free beer?

Watch it you I have powerful friends namely the PF :twisted: