Calling all 'Lurkers'

13»

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    dmclite wrote:
    DD is a real tease. I bet she has manky bartape, shimano on an Italian bike and wers spd sandals.

Phwoar. :D
    You're right, I think DD has a monopoly here.............. to reiterate Aggies previous question, any more girls out there............ before the fighting starts.

You love it don't you DD

:wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • wither2000
    wither2000 Posts: 16
    Another lurker :D
    "the bicycle...can produce more power for a longer time than any other method"
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    wither2000 wrote:

Flurker?? (female lurker. tm)
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • MattC59
    Aggieboy wrote:
    wither2000 wrote:

Flurker?? (female lurker. tm)
    shhhhhh........ don't tell anyone, but you're beginning to sound desperate !

I like your thinking though !!!
  • Davidius
    Davidius Posts: 13
    Consider myself more a 'window shopper', rather than a 'lurker'.
  • MattC59
    Davidius wrote:
    Consider myself more a 'window shopper', rather than a 'lurker'.
    Maybe you should have read Aggie's post here http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12774892 before you said that :wink:
  • SLB56
    SLB56 Posts: 11
    Haha 'flurker' - that's brilliant. I'm one of them. Not sure if it's safe to admit it though...
  • MattC59
    SLB56 wrote:
    Haha 'flurker' - that's brilliant. I'm one of them. Not sure if it's safe to admit it though...
    You might want to be careful who's around when you say that !! :lol:
  • SLB56
    MattC59 wrote:
    SLB56 wrote:

I think you're right! :lol:
  • MattC59
    SLB56 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    SLB56 wrote:

that's it, two posts in one thread.......... you're no longer a lurker !! You now have a responsibility to everyone on here to keep up the posts !! :wink:
  • SLB56
    MattC59 wrote:
    SLB56 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    SLB56 wrote:

that's it, two posts in one thread.......... you're no longer a lurker !! You now have a responsibility to everyone on here to keep up the posts !! :wink:

Oh no! Something else for me to get distracted by when I should be revising... :?
  • Aggieboy
    SLB56 wrote:

I freakin' love you!! x And the really good news for you is that I'll be living in the South Hams in July. :wink::wink::lol:

Mission accomplished. 8) 8) 8) 8)
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy
    SLB56 wrote:

DD's house earlier - "Mirror, mirror on the wall.............. :lol:
  • I've only been registered here a short time, so don't feel I should post much yet.

However, I generally only talk complete and utter drivel, so perhaps should feel at home to post more often!

There's a future for you in the fire escape trade...
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Aggieboy wrote:
    When the boat's looking for fresh seamen it'll be back in dock.

Nope, don't suppose you own a hat do you? Or maybe you might like KFC?

These are important questions you know.

@ Dmc, my bartape is white, my bikes, various, my shoes Shimano. (or they were until someone nicked them)

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • MattC59
    SLB56 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    SLB56 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    SLB56 wrote:

Oh no! Something else for me to get distracted by when I should be revising... :?
    you'll get used to it :D
    maybe not Aggie though !!
  • SLB56
    Aggieboy wrote:
    SLB56 wrote:

I freakin' love you!! x And the really good news for you is that I'll be living in the South Hams in July. :wink::wink::lol:

Slightly scared....lol :lol:
  • SLB56
    edited May 2011
    oops double post...
  • just call me lurkio :lol::lol:
  • Aggieboy
    just call me lurkio :lol::lol:

"Titter ye not"
  • Aggieboy
    SLB56 wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    SLB56 wrote:

Slightly scared....lol :lol:

Oooooh, Sarah. I like girls called Sarah. Look out for me later either in Modbury or Plymouth College Prep school. :wink::wink::lol:

(it's my wife's name!)
  • dr_jake
    dr_jake Posts: 4
    very frequent lurker (not a flurker i'm afraid) on here most days. Very rare poster. What stops me? i think it is getting over that phase of being new and noone caring about your opinion..... as opposed to having posted on everything and everyone already knowing your opinion...
  • Aggieboy
    Dr Jake wrote:
    very frequent lurker (not a flurker i'm afraid) on here most days. Very rare poster. What stops me? i think it is getting over that phase of being new and noone caring about your opinion..... as opposed to having posted on everything and everyone already knowing your opinion...

Well you've jumped in now. Welcome!

As for thinking no one will care about your opinion, that's your opinion, and we don't care.
  • Aggieboy
    Come and join in, you know want to!!! :wink:
  • The internet mimics real life.

Some people like to talk (and talk and talk) and others simply like to listen.
  • Richj
    Richj Posts: 240
    I "lucker" on a daily basis, rarely have anything of interest to say (bit like now)
  • Aggieboy
    Richj wrote:
    I "lucker" on a daily basis, rarely have anything of interest to say (bit like now)

How can you say liking "Terry's chocolate orange -dark chocolate" is uninteresting? :lol:
  • Richj
    Richj Posts: 240
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Richj wrote:

How can you say liking "Terry's chocolate orange -dark chocolate" is uninteresting? :lol:

One of my better posts :D and great timing had a few segments this evening :D