Can't sleep

2»

Comments

• itboffin wrote:
    Thanks to my service in the army I'm about to sleep pretty much anytime anywhere with anyone which really annoys mrs itboffin :lol:
    :twisted:

FTFY. They don't call him the Martini man for nothing.
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • Pufftmw
    Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
    Couldn't sleep last night as ex-wife has taken all our joint money - sort of left me stuffed & restless... :twisted:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Your ex-wife took your money!?

Explain...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Pufftmw
    Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Your ex-wife took your money!?

Explain...

House money - so much for mutual trust!
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Pufftmw wrote:
    Couldn't sleep last night as ex-wife has taken all our joint money - sort of left me stuffed & restless... :twisted:
    Pufftmw wrote:
    House money - so much for mutual trust!

So, not money for drugs, then.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    How does a ex-wife get to take all that money. I hope you are going the legal route on this Pufftw or you could go all 'war of the roses.'

This harks back to the whole 'how do you manage your joint finances' debate.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game