• neiltb
    neiltb Posts: 332
    you must have loosened it for him!!
    FCN 12
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Mr OCD wrote:
    unixnerd wrote:
    This is why you need good tools. Eventually cheap tools will wreck fasteners and cost more to repair. I use Snap-On / Blue-Point but I'm told Park Tools are pretty good too (and likely cheaper).

No need for Snap-On / Blue-Point unless your in the trade ... I've used them both (still have a lot of it) and find the Halfords Professional Series of similar quality and a damn sight cheaper!
    Halfords professional range are actually really bloody good.
  • Mr OCD wrote:
    unixnerd wrote:
    This is why you need good tools. Eventually cheap tools will wreck fasteners and cost more to repair. I use Snap-On / Blue-Point but I'm told Park Tools are pretty good too (and likely cheaper).

No need for Snap-On / Blue-Point unless your in the trade ... I've used them both (still have a lot of it) and find the Halfords Professional Series of similar quality and a damn sight cheaper!
    Halfords professional range are actually really bloody good.

2nd ed I use the bigger sizes in work on HV switchgear and they have survived lots of abuse.
    Veni Vidi cyclo I came I saw I cycled
    exercise.png
  • kenan
    kenan Posts: 952
    I had the same problem the other week and went down to the LBS.

The mechaninc got the pedal off using the same tools as me, however he is about a foot taller and 2 foot wider and a $hit lot stronger :oops: