2»

Comments

• supafly1982
    supafly1982 Posts: 631
    im more scared of Preditor getting me in the woods :lol:
  • Turrican
    Turrican Posts: 755
    GT_Ollie wrote:
    i know exactly what your thinking, i think the exact same thing, i got chased by 3 nob heads on bmx's they had no chance of keeping up, i lost them shortly afterwards but i got an epic adrenalin rush, so now i go a slightly longer safer route along the main routes, lol either that or a huge knife in the bag. lol, might get arrested so decided on the longer route, haha

Really where abouts in York so i can avoid that bit. Im from York too :)
    I don't have a bike addiction problem.....bikes seems to have a problem with me.....it just can't seem to stay on.

http://www.moredirt.co.uk/users/FlowRideR661/
    http://flowrider661.pinkbike.com/
  • I suggest pulling your tampon out.
  • PapaLazar0u: Steetly it is! I'm guessing you've been then?!

Grew up not a million miles from there - in my youth everyone with a motorbike ended up there on a weekend!
  • richvass
    richvass Posts: 68
    I've never had so much as a problem with chavs in woods. The problem is chavs in towns! I've never encountered chavs in woods at all. I encounter them in the high street in their grotty track suits with dogs and speaking a different language which I have as yet failed to master.
  • richvass
    richvass Posts: 68
    I've never had so much as a problem with chavs in woods. The problem is chavs in towns! I've never encountered chavs in woods at all. I encounter them in the high street in their grotty track suits with dogs and speaking a different language which I have as yet failed to master.
  • Phillw454
    Phillw454 Posts: 101
    I suggest pulling your tampon out.

I suggest posting your useless comments elsewhere.
  • pilsburypie
    pilsburypie Posts: 891
    Queensberry Rules, toe to toe.
  • lfcquin
    lfcquin Posts: 470
    My mate got mugged at Rivington (near Bolton) a few weeks back. A scally stuck a knife to his back and nicked his bike and rucksack. Middle of the day in the middle of the week. Beware of Isolated car parks!
  • supafly1982
    lfcquin wrote:
    My mate got mugged at Rivington (near Bolton) a few weeks back. A scally stuck a knife to his back and nicked his bike and rucksack. Middle of the day in the middle of the week. Beware of Isolated car parks!
    he would of got leathered with the bike before i let it go lol
  • Phillw454
    Phillw454 Posts: 101
    lfcquin wrote:
    he would have got leathered with the bike before i let it go lol

Yes I'm sure when you have a knife to your back you can get off it, pick the bike up and hit the attacker with it :?
  • supafly1982
    Phillw454 wrote:
    lfcquin wrote:
    he would have got leathered with the bike before i let it go lol

Yes I'm sure when you have a knife to your back you can get off it, pick the bike up and hit the attacker with it :?

wouldnt be the first time ive been jumped with a blade, i guess not everyone is capeable in those situations.....or stupid enough :lol:
  • kaytronika
    kaytronika Posts: 580
    lfcquin wrote:
    :shock: I'm riding there later.
    Although I'm not sure who'd want a 17 year old lower range GT so I think I'll be ok.
    --
    '09 Carrera Fury
    '94 GT Timberline FS
    '89 Saracen Tufftrax
  • i got my bike stolen last friday was very anoid and i went after him and got it back the same night stupid chav and ive had problems cycling past a few chavs recently so i now carry my trusty 4d mag lite with me makes me feel much safer :) and are very good torches
    http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product ... 991&r=GOOG
    carrera vengeance ultimate 11
    specialized hardrock sport pro 05
    commencal combi disc 08
    trek 3900 04
  • chris.d.w
    chris.d.w Posts: 43
    Instead of a pump, strap one of those extending batons to your bike, that will do the job :)