Chamois cream

2»

Comments

• Philby
    Philby Posts: 328
    Have used Udderly Smooth in the past with no problems, but have recently tried Sudocreme as its much cheaper and it seems to offer a similar level of protection. Haven't had any problems with it not washing out. Got a tub of Assos to try once I've finished the Sudocreme.

Re: wearing underwear beneath your bib shorts - the general consensus is not to. Underwear can rub against the crease between the top of your legs and your crown jewels and cause chaffing. A VPL doesn't look good either :wink:
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,563
    i tried a tub of udderly smooth recently and found i was applying twice as much as with the assos stuff. i'm now back using assos and very raraely ride without it
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    if i can't keep off the bike and have anything remotely sore i put some sudocreme on then udderly over the top. Now I have a spesh romin and the seat height right I do get less and less problems now but it's more comfy with it than without