Michelle Ryan

2»

Comments

• jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Yossie wrote:
    jim453 wrote:
    If she wore lycra she wouldn't make the thread. :D

Mate, the threads title is her name so presumably she'd make it in no matter what she did or did not wear.

She isn't fat.

Oh yes she is is. And she looks like she's been slapped in the face with a kipper.

She looks like a bird in a second rate Essex nightclub who's shagging the doorman and thnks she's a WAG. But she's not, because she's fat and uglly.

Ugly. U - g - l - y. Ugerrrrllly. Ugly ugly ugly.

And fat.

You have some issues mate.

Her ugliness is totally subjective so I won't argue with you on that score though I do feel you are being a little harsh.

However, there are two pictures posted thus far and in neither one is the girl, by any stretch of the imagination, fat.

I think you doth protest too much and are in fact unbelievably fat yourself. Perhaps you would like to post two photographs taken of you so the forum can judge for themselves, I wouldn't expect leniency.
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    jim453 wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    jim453 wrote:
    If she wore lycra she wouldn't make the thread. :D

Mate, the threads title is her name so presumably she'd make it in no matter what she did or did not wear.

She isn't fat.

Oh yes she is is. And she looks like she's been slapped in the face with a kipper.

She looks like a bird in a second rate Essex nightclub who's shagging the doorman and thnks she's a WAG. But she's not, because she's fat and uglly.

Ugly. U - g - l - y. Ugerrrrllly. Ugly ugly ugly.

And fat.

You have some issues mate.

Her ugliness is totally subjective so I won't argue with you on that score though I do feel you are being a little harsh.

However, there are two pictures posted thus far and in neither one is the girl, by any stretch of the imagination, fat.

I think you doth protest too much and are in fact unbelievably fat yourself. Perhaps you would like to post two photographs taken of you so the forum can judge for themselves, I wouldn't expect leniency.

yeah cmon porky lets see those moobs
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    It's funny how you all sink to the level of the trolls.

Plus she's overweight and unattractive ;)
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    michelle-ryan-5.jpg

michelle_ryan-332.jpg

Well this has been a good mass debate, but all good things must come to an end. Now apologize to Miss Ryan and clean yourselves up.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    That must have taken you all night to PhotoShop the fat out, so much so that you had no time left to even attempt fixing her ugly fizog.
  • Slapshot
    Slapshot Posts: 211
    Okay she's not the best looking bird on the planet but she's deffo not fat. I think with the offer most blokes would!
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Slapshot wrote:
    Okay she's not the best looking bird on the planet but she's deffo not fat. I think with the offer most blokes would!

+1
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • BarryBonds
    BarryBonds Posts: 344
    she is ugly of that there is no doubt
    she isnt exactly skinny
    BUT she has massive bazookas tits norks call em what you will and id like to rub sun tan cream into them
  • It spoils the whole chase when you already know the answer to the question: ''Where does she hang out?''
  • jim453
    Does it?
  • jim453 wrote:
    Does it?

Ok, she's all yours... :wink:
  • jim453
    Oh thanks.

Are you a pimp?

A grandfather too, respect.

Do I pay less if she's fat? or more?
  • eskimo Joe
    eskimo Joe Posts: 764
    jim453 wrote:
    Oh thanks.

Are you a pimp?

That depends, if you like fat its more, if you dont like fat its less!
    Suburban studs yodel better than anyone else
  • jim453
    eskimo Joe wrote:
    jim453 wrote:
    Oh thanks.

Are you a pimp?

That depends, if you like fat its more, if you dont like fat its less!

Thank you for pointing that out Joe.

Experienced?
  • eskimo Joe
    eskimo Joe Posts: 764
    no but I understand how the market works!
    Suburban studs yodel better than anyone else
  • BarryBonds
    BarryBonds Posts: 344
    I am, i have paid a bit for fat birds and its been worth it though sometimes its not.
    Ive paid a lot for skinny birds but the fat ones seem to work harder on average.

Obviously not the rolly poly fat faced pig eyed bloaters. I have no experieince of that.
  • jim453
    Well obviously Barry.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    There's always a load of shite written when these types of threads pop up. Hands up those that honestly wouldn't give her one, given half a chance.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • wavingagain.gif

Unless
    bagman.gif
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Aggieboy wrote:
    There's always a load of shite written when these types of threads pop up. Hands up those that honestly wouldn't give her one, given half a chance.

Totally!

Hands up who hasn't been with worse. Mine tied to the keyboard and falling :oops:

Perking up a bit, I have had better and those memories will serve me well in my dotage :P
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Aggieboy wrote:

Totally with you on that. Whenever there are wimmenfolk being discussed its always the same guys who give the following feedback:

1. Pig
    2. Wouldn't touch her with yours
    3. Body of a young man/boy (That one gets banded about a lot by a certain fellow)
    4. etc etc

I always imagine these guys sexual experiences are having a breast brush against them at the hairdressers.......by big bob the barber!!

Don't get me wrong, one mans stunner is anothers pig, but its a bit silly really to have such extreme positions on some of the women being discussed on this form.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Totally with you on that. Whenever there are wimmenfolk being discussed its always the same guys who give the following feedback:

1. Pig
    3. Body of a young man/boy (That one gets banded about a lot by a certain fellow)
    4. etc etc

I always imagine these guys sexual experiences are having a breast brush against them at the hairdressers.......by big bob the barber!!

Don't get me wrong, one mans stunner is anothers pig, but its a bit silly really to have such extreme positions on some of the women being discussed on this form.

Well said. I'd like to think all the misogynistic comments are trolling and nothing more.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • No just don't like ugly wimmin. it is all in the eye of the beholder though and if some poeople find her hawt then thats fine. she just doesn't do it for me.

now suzi perry is a different kettle of fish , as is the delightful susannah reid hubba hubba
    Veni Vidi cyclo I came I saw I cycled
    exercise.png
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Aggieboy wrote:

1. Pig
    4. etc etc

Ha ha inddedy, but given that most on the forum are going bald thats highly unlikely.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.