Advocate of disc brakes.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,005
    wai and dave have bailed it seems...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    You'd better be OK next weekend...

Should be. NRS is going to require a pedal change, but apart from that, all set and ready to go...

Daunted by our awesomeness?
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Afternoon all,

Not been on for a while, have been somewhat occupied with other things. I should not have an excuse for not being on here from now on though. Let's just say I'm essentially on garden leave and leave it at that, for now. Hopefully I can convince wifey that my free time is best spent out on the back rather than under her feet, I may have to try and annoy her on purpose to help this along.

No bacons in the flat, so if offspring doesn't have his nap in a little bit I can see me and him going for a little adventure. If he does have a sleep I shall just have to suffer and have a packet of dark choccy digestives for lunch, oh the tragedy.

Is it whenever I feel like it yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • homers_double

Should be. NRS is going to require a pedal change, but apart from that, all set and ready to go...

Most deffinatly, the intrepid wai was doubting his ability to ride 100km. To be honest I wouldn't bother driving that distance for a 20 odd mile ride.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401

Most deffinatly, the intrepid wai was doubting his ability to ride 100km. To be honest I wouldn't bother driving that distance for a 20 odd mile ride.

I've spent the last couple of weeks doing between 25-35 miles a day, so the 100km shouldn't be a problem.
  • homers_double
    I've done very little. 100km should be a breeze!

I might even stop mourning my loss and man up slightly.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Stuart_C wrote:
    Afternoon all,

Not been on for a while, have been somewhat occupied with other things. I should not have an excuse for not being on here from now on though. Let's just say I'm essentially on garden leave and leave it at that, for now. Hopefully I can convince wifey that my free time is best spent out on the back rather than under her feet, I may have to try and annoy her on purpose to help this along.

No bacons in the flat, so if offspring doesn't have his nap in a little bit I can see me and him going for a little adventure. If he does have a sleep I shall just have to suffer and have a packet of dark choccy digestives for lunch, oh the tragedy.

Is it whenever I feel like it yet?

Who the feck are you?
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Good afternoon.

Long day of lambing, not sure exactly but I think we had 30+ today. Kept me busy, bit scary when the farmer went to fetch his kids from school and left me to look after 2 triples, a twin and a single that were all about to lamb.

Also came out after lunch while the farmer was checking his email things to find a ewe trying to lamb, unfortunately it was breach and a bloody nuisance to get out.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,456
    Evening.

Had a job interview today but feeling a bit couldn't care less about work as I'm packing to go skiing first thing tomorrow. Get in there :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]