Your best MTB pics needed!

Rushmore
Rushmore Posts: 674
edited March 2011 in MTB general
I have been inspired by a truely awesome peice of music that I think needs to have a MTB pic montage to it..

So, i'm calling to all your MTB-ers out there to post up your fave mtb pics..

The pics that really capture the love of riding for you. whether it be an idillic sunset shot of a ride, or changing that burst inner tube covered in mud in the rain!

I'll post up the link when it all done and on my Youtube channel..

p.s. your not limited to one pic btw, but if you post more than one, make sure they are varied.

:D
Always remember.... Wherever you go, there you are.

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
De Rosa R838

Comments

• Rushmore
    I'm surprised that no one has posted yet...

c'mon peeps! :D

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Gazillions of pics on line. Pick some.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Davy-g
    Davy-g Posts: 401
    how do we get the pics to u???
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Rushmore wrote:

why?

are you paying?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    There's the "A pictue paints a thousand words" thread, and "the hub photo club".
    Have a nosey in there.
  • dan shard
    dan shard Posts: 722
    Some of my faves

SDC11473.jpg

neilsllandegla1.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg
  • Rushmore
    Davy-g wrote:
    how do we get the pics to u???

umm the easiest way would be to use Tinypic.com ( 3 click process

then use an IMG code (it's the 2nd from the right box ) and past the url.
    :wink:

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • Rushmore
    nicklouse wrote:
    Rushmore wrote:

why?

are you paying?

nope, because i'm not asking to purchase professional photography. I'm asking for pictures that capture the love of the sport for the individual.. :wink:

theres always one :roll:

to everyone else that actually made a valuable contribution to the thread.. THANK YOU!!!! :D

Great pics btw dan 8)

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • Rushmore
    lovely pics guys..

I've got about 120 so far..

:)

Just waiting for the music to be be delivered to my door! :lol:

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • Rigged
    Rigged Posts: 214
    I hope you're only using pictures you've been given explicit permission to use or are rights-free as per copyright law?
  • Rushmore
    Nope. I've only taken pics that have already been posted in the public domain of this forum. I will also post a private link once it is done on the thread. So. Only the people who have already posted on that section will be able to see. If anyone was to have an abjection to it then they can ask me in private to remove the pic from the vid. Although I think most people will be only more then happy to be featured in a video that contains their photo. Unless it's someone like you ofcourse who doesnt want to show how much they love this sport and share it with others.. Or u could just be trolling. Which I'm guessing is the latter. So cheer up grumpy socks! This is meant to be fun! ;)

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • Loads of awesome pics HERE!!
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Loads of awesome pics HERE!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Rushmore
    Haha love it! Some of those pics were a bit risqué for me though :p

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • Rushmore
    lol,had to write those last 2 replies on my phone!

I will also give people credit aswell for their pic in the vid description.. :)

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • Anonymous
    I hope you've asked permission for the photos you've used from here. I won't be impressed if I find any of mine there without permission.
  • Rushmore
    edited March 2011
    Why wouldn't you be impressed exactly? just out of curiosity, apart from just being a dick for the sake of it.. From what I can see you posted one picture... of some trees.. :? Which no I wouldn't use because it's got nothing to do with mountain biking and the love for the sport what-so-ever..

Look i know you would probably have a bug up your arse about it because you started the thread and think that it is "yours" because in some weird way every post on there some how fed your ego into thinking you were popular or something?

I'll make a vid on Powerkiting instead, the community there are all for helping the sport, and don't tie themselves up with their pipe, slipper and red tape! :roll:

Shame really I though people would actually be happy about this.. as I was just going to do it to give me something to do, not make profit out of.. but hey ho..

Someone always has to piss on the fire.. :roll:

anyway, rant over...

Thank you to everyone who has been supportive, as I said I will post a link on that particular thread, so really the pics arent going to be seen by anyone else who wouldn't see those pics anyway.. If someone, for any reason, does have an objection, no biggie.. I'll just take it out.. 8)

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • cooldad
    I would make the whole thing out of Yeehaa's pics. To an Abba soundtrack. Or maybe Boney M.
    Then he'd be impressed.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Rushmore
    just noticed he has 16,000 posts..

We had a name for people like that in the Kitesurf community called "Keyboard Kiters"

More time infront of the screen trolling then actually outside and having fun doing what they love :lol:

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • cooldad
    Careful now, he's not 2nd scariest for nothing. If your kitten disappears you know why.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Rushmore
    Thats ok, as MAK3M would agree knowing where i'm from. They don't call it "The Nam" for nothin! lol

Anyway, if worst comes to worst, he's only the 2nd scariest :wink:

If your not first, you've lost! :lol:

now who's the troll?? hehe

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • al upload a couple of pics for u tomorrow :)
    carrera vengeance ultimate 11
    specialized hardrock sport pro 05
    commencal combi disc 08
    trek 3900 04
  • dan shard
    Feel free to use my pics, in fact Id be really happy to see them used. Thats why I posted them on a PUBLIC FORUM

Some people really need to man-up and stop being so pathetic
  • Rushmore
    thanks, So much guys..

I received this message least night...
    I don't want you using my pictures, because you never asked permission. Simple as. You're a thieving little score.
    If you had the decency to ask if you could use them, I would have answered differently.

which I think is a little harsh and quite nasty.. :cry:

I Would not take them off anyones flicker page or anywhere else for that matter, only whats posted on the forum, I people who posted them on there I though would want to share them.. and what could be better, then instead of trawling through page after page, have them all together in a beautiful montage with some inspiring music. :D

And once it's done, as I said, it will be a private link on that thread so the people can see it, so if they do want to be removed for any reason they can.. also they can have their name credited in the comment bar.. :)

once again, it's so nice to meet like minded people on here :D

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • dan shard
    Rushmore wrote:
    thanks, So much guys..

I don't want you using my pictures, because you never asked permission. Simple as. You're a thieving little score.
    If you had the decency to ask if you could use them, I would have answered differently.

I Would not take them off anyones flicker page or anywhere else for that matter, only whats posted on the forum, I people who posted them on there I though would want to share them.. and what could be better, then instead of trawling through page after page, have them all together in a beautiful montage with some inspiring music. :D

And once it's done, as I said, it will be a private link on that thread so the people can see it, so if they do want to be removed for any reason they can.. also they can have their name credited in the comment bar.. :)

once again, it's so nice to meet like minded people on here :D

Nice one. Looking forward to seeing the final article.

ps what a "thieving score?"
  • cooldad
    Just a point. Posting a pm on the forum is a no no. That's why it's a pm.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Anonymous
    Rushmore wrote:
    thanks, So much guys..

My point still stands. Just because people post their pictures here, doesn't necessarily mean they want you to use them. Virtually everybody would be fine with it if you asked, but don't just assume it's ok, just because it's on this forum.
    Hell, it's even easier on here, since there's a PM button, so you can ask them if it's ok.
    It's called common decency.
  • Anonymous
    Rushmore wrote:
    thanks, So much guys..

Yeah, as a reply.
This discussion has been closed.