Women's Insurance

13»

Comments

• secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    I'm a 28-year-old burd with 2 cars, therefore I don't support this ruling.

When I'm 65, however, I'll love it. Mind you, it will probably have changed back by then.

28!?!?!?!?!? By the time you're 65, all the oil will have run out and we'll be flying around using solar-powered jetpack things and teleporting. Beam me up, LiTty!!!!

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • snailracer
    snailracer Posts: 968

When I'm 65, however, I'll love it. Mind you, it will probably have changed back by then.
    By the time you're 65, cars will drive themselves, the driver would be superfluous to safety.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    snailracer wrote:

By the time you're 65, cars will drive themselves, the driver would be superfluous to safety.

It should cost more to use the female voice on SatNavs... women get lost more often :roll:
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • snailracer
    snailracer Posts: 968
    ^^
    There are special phone numbers you can dial to hear a female voice... :wink:
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    snailracer wrote:
    ^^

They already cost plenty
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • dhope wrote:
    snailracer wrote:
    ^^

They already cost plenty

Yeah and apparently all they ever do is moan. If I want a moaning woman I just need to ring the mrs.
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    SecretSam wrote:

28!?!?!?!?!? By the time you're 65, all the oil will have run out and we'll be flying around using solar-powered jetpack things and teleporting. Beam me up, LiTty!!!!

Because of the annuity 'discrimination' being removed :D
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    SecretSam wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    I still want to know how I pay more insurance on my 1.2 Fiat Punto with no points and 10 years accident free motoring than Jake does on his SLK and 6 points and an accident for while he was at fault 3 years ago.

I can only assume it's because he's an old git. :lol:

Seems odd that IIRC you're a paramedic, therefore a police-trained driver? Surely your premiums should be buttons, unless you're a 17 year old paramedic :lol:

Who's the Para in your avatar?

I'm not a paramedic and never trained as one. I do first aid events for the Red Cross but that's as far as it goes. I worked for the Ambulance service until september but that was as a 999 call taker.

As for Para....I should be bloody insulted...that's me (ok a very chubby me!) and that's a Royal Marines beret :shock: :roll:

Don't ever confuse a green lid Royal Marine with a Para, you'll be picking up your teeth for weeks afterwards :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    snailracer wrote:
    [IShort women should just grow taller - problem solved.

:P :P
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    snailracer wrote:

Shouldn't you be cycling :roll: ?

Re the OP. It is men who have been discriminated against so our premiums should come down to match those of women, but is that going to happen? No chance.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.