Scenic rides in and around London

Bradders87
Bradders87 Posts: 93
So I've just moved back to London (well, Harrow) after 3 years in Bristol. After trying to plan a few rides here, I've realised I was completely spoilt in the west country with the cycling potential of somerset/the mendips/chew valley/south wales etc and as a result I'm struggling to find the motivation to get out here!

Has anyone got any recommendations for nice roads/areas in about a 40 mile radius of Harrow?!

Comments

• Bradders87 wrote:
    So I've just moved back to London (well, Harrow) after 3 years in Bristol. After trying to plan a few rides here, I've realised I was completely spoilt in the west country with the cycling potential of somerset/the mendips/chew valley/south wales etc and as a result I'm struggling to find the motivation to get out here!

Has anyone got any recommendations for nice roads/areas in about a 40 mile radius of Harrow?!

Head out into the Chiltern (Amersham way). There is a club (www.gregarios.co.uk) that start from Bushey and heads out that way or look up Amersham RCC(my club). You could get the train out to the start of their rides