Really nice snacks - www.graze.com + FREE FOOD!

Cornish-J
Cornish-J Posts: 978
After reading another post on here and trying it, i've been very impressed. Seems a lot of people have already heard of them before but if you havent and you want a little healthy variety of snacks during the day - give them a go.

here's a code for a FREE box + another at half price! - no obligation or no subscriptions etc - can cancel whenever you want.

N4NH15DN

ps: @mods - not sure if this counts as advertising or not, if so feel free to take this down.

Comments

• danowat
    danowat Posts: 2,877
    SPAM!!!!!
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    danowat wrote:
    SPAM!!!!!
    Do they do corned beef too?
  • danowat wrote:
    SPAM!!!!!

as i say, if this is deemed 'spam' or advertising it can be removed and you dont have to take any notice of it my friend :)
  • bompington
    More seriously, a quick browse fails to find any clues as to how big a box is but it certainly doesn't look like you're getting a lot for your £3.50ish. I suspect I'd be better off if I just keep buying the snacks I want at Tesco, most likely for rather less.
  • MrChuck
    MrChuck Posts: 1,663
    My GF had these for a while and there's something about the idea of getting snacks delivered through the mail in lots of packaging that really rubs me up the wrong way.

Why not just get some nuts next time you're in the supermarket and cut to the chase?
  • well you get a box for free with no obligation - worth registering for a free box and see if you like or not.

it's certainly cheaper to buy in bulk from the supermarket but you just dont get the variety - unless you buy a lot of different stuff.
  • danowat
    bompington wrote:
    More seriously, a quick browse fails to find any clues as to how big a box is but it certainly doesn't look like you're getting a lot for your £3.50ish. I suspect I'd be better off if I just keep buying the snacks I want at Tesco, most likely for rather less.

About 140g per box apparently.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Guy at work gets them delivered there. My first thought as well was "can you not just buy a bag of trail mix and some bombay spice?" Looks like a lot of money for not much at all.
  • sagalout
    sagalout Posts: 338
    We get these for everyone at work - 2 boxes per week each.

I'll admit they are a little pricey for what you get, and if you're the sort of person that's organised enough to buy large packs of stuff it's a lot cheaper.

However, price aside, the actual food and combinations they send are very nice and carefully considered. Eg they have one box called bake well tart which is almonds and cranberries...and it really does smell and tast like bake well tart! The website is excellent too - generally you get a surprise and different food every time (4 punnets per Box) but you can flag food you love or hate etc.

Overall it's a good concept. It's not all that cheap, but for the sake of a few quid I enjoy it, and it's popular with our staff when they get a box of food every other day :)
  • sagalout wrote:
    We get these for everyone at work - 2 boxes per week each.

I'll admit they are a little pricey for what you get, and if you're the sort of person that's organised enough to buy large packs of stuff it's a lot cheaper.

However, price aside, the actual food and combinations they send are very nice and carefully considered. Eg they have one box called bake well tart which is almonds and cranberries...and it really does smell and tast like bake well tart! The website is excellent too - generally you get a surprise and different food every time (4 punnets per Box) but you can flag food you love or hate etc.

Overall it's a good concept. It's not all that cheap, but for the sake of a few quid I enjoy it, and it's popular with our staff when they get a box of food every other day :)

x2
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    I've ordered some just because its free, but I don't think I'll stick with it.

£3.50 for 3 days worth of snacks is kinda steep. At the start of the week I got some Neal's Yard nuts, mixed fruit, yoghurt coated raisins and yoghurt coated banana chips from Holland and Barret that cost me £6.77. Having the same amount in weight of this each day as I would with the Graze stuff, it'll last me about a month.

Its a no-brainer really. Sure the variation would be nice, but at the end of the day I'm a tight Scotsman and if I'm happy with what I can get for £6.77 per month I'm not going to spend 4 times that.
    More problems but still living....
  • danowat
    amaferanga wrote:
    I've ordered some just because its free, but I don't think I'll stick with it.

Snap! :lol:
  • bompington
    £3.50 / 140g = £25/kg :shock:
  • phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,905
    bompington wrote:
    £3.50 / 140g = £25/kg :shock:

Aye. I have a couple of tupperware boxes filled with bits and bobs that I mix up and take in each morning. Works out much cheaper.