Your opinion on my Tattoo designs

2»

Comments

• :lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Nice one dmclite
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    stokepa31 wrote:
    Thanks for all your comments. I think many offer good advice and i have now dropped the logos etc and gone for something more simple. ive added the latest one which is just a plain ring with an infill picture. the picture is just for ideas and will obviously look different in ink.

http://s638.photobucket.com/albums/uu10 ... o9copy.jpg

Cheers
    Paul
    Blimey just look how easy you were talked out of it - that's scary!
  • irezumi
    irezumi Posts: 142
    The whole design is too compact.

I've got a LOT of tattoo coverage, and they will/do fade and merge over time. Imagine that happening to what you want done. All I can envisage is a round blob. Simple is best with tattoos, regardless of how capable the tattooist is.
  • tx14
    tx14 Posts: 244
    irezumi wrote:
    The whole design is too compact.

I've got a LOT of tattoo coverage, and they will/do fade and merge over time. Imagine that happening to what you want done. All I can envisage is a round blob. Simple is best with tattoos, regardless of how capable the tattooist is.

so maybe a double?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Cogs and sprockets can make for great focal points in tattoos. I love the mechanical thing.

Aesthetically, I always been fascinated by freewheels and the slighty jared and mismatched look of the increasing tooth count on the consecutive rings. End on, that could be quite distinctive whilst still looking slightly tribal/mystical.

Dammit, got me thinking now! :lol:

As for your design, how about a plain chainring (or a double) but over a landscape background?
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.