Am I the only one at work? The Bah Humbug Thread.

13»

Comments

• Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    nich wrote:
    I want to go back to work. I miss my 2hrs a day cycling, I just can't get motivated to go out grrr
    My legs are already complaining about the lack of use.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • Fireblade96
    Fireblade96 Posts: 1,123
    I finished work for the year in mid November.

New Year's Resolution - write up CV, look for a new job...or maybe go snowboarding for 3 months
    Misguided Idealist
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Still slugging away, we are meant to finish at 1:30 today, as Lunch is 12:00-12:30 we're predicting the boss will let us go at 12:00!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Until 12 o'clock today the UK office of my Global Swiss owned engineering company is represented by myself and my six year old daughter - who is currently making things from cardboar, sellotape and bubble wrap in the boardroom.

Happy Christmas all!
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    SimonAH wrote:
    Until 12 o'clock today the UK office of my Global Swiss owned engineering company is represented by myself and my six year old daughter - who is currently making things from cardboar, sellotape and bubble wrap in the boardroom.

Happy Christmas all!

So, your usual engineer-type stuff then. :)
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    You know it CJ. She's in training :D
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Well, we need to cover till 6pm, but hoping that get to leave a little earlier....
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    If it's any consolation chaps, I'm not able to leave the chalet yet. Lots of snow coming down so need to re-assess the clothing options. :mrgreen:
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • hatbeard
    hatbeard Posts: 1,087
    PT today, heading back to the wilds of essex for xmas at my familys.

rumour is we finish early today, bloody hope so, the LAST train is at 8pm :shock:
    Hat + Beard
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    In this morning but hoping to be away by 3 today.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Hopefully just here till 12, then I'm off home to do some present wrapping and insert something forcibly into the turkey.
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    SimonAH wrote:

Happy Christmas all!

You'll have time to get her some workshop manuals today, so you can get some servicing done next year ;)
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • Zephr
    Zephr Posts: 60
    still here.
    30 mins and counting.

I suspect a last minute Christmas present buying rush frenzy...
    FCN 11. When you hear the buzz of the nobblies, you know youve been scalped.
  • I'm working 0700-1900 on xmas day and boxing day and also working monday and tuesday 1100 - 2300. However, I found out yesterday that I will be off on new years eve so its not all bad....
    FCN 5 - Fuji Roubaix 2
    FCN 11 - Giant Trance X3
  • working tomorrow, Christmas day ,

triple pay, good company and free alcohol what more could you want?

besides a lush summer, right now?
    2011 NS Core 2. Boing boing.
  • FeynmanC
    FeynmanC Posts: 649
    20 mins to go...

...wife has been baking all day so hopefully something yummy awaits at home :D
    us0.png