Comments

• ketsbaia
    ketsbaia Posts: 1,718
    66.9 this morning.
  • Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    itboffin wrote:
    Seems weight gain after surgery is the cause :(

Silicone implants are quite weighty and the compensating removal of your "Bits" was never going to offset the extra fun-baggage as they were never much to shout about.

Also - I need those boots back and halter neck hooker dress - I'm having a party.
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • hatbeard
    hatbeard Posts: 1,087
    I was 14st 6lb when I weighed earlier this week so that's +5lb from my previous weight and +8lb from my estimate.

I did eat heartily over the xmas break.

this flu is pissing me off though as I really need to see that number going back down asap now.
    Hat + Beard
  • pst88
    pst88 Posts: 621
    Weighed in at 87kg before christmas, weighed myself on boxing day at 87kg again. I thought that was the danger period over but somehow managed to gain 2kg since then when I swear my eating has returned to normal. Is it possible to have a delayed onset weight gain? Haven't weighed myself again this week to see how the return to cycling has affected me... hopefully back to normal :?
    Bianchi Via Nirone Veloce/Centaur 2010
  • Pufftmw
    Pufftmw Posts: 1,941
    Pufftmw wrote:
    Asprilla wrote:
    70kg (154lb) and I expect to weigh the same come NYD.

What he says ^^ but I'm 1lb up on that...

I did :)
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    16st 10lbs on NYD, lost three pounds this week. Mrs SG is on a weight loss/fitness crusade, so reductions very likely in personal heaviness department:)
    The older I get the faster I was
  • my weight is 12 stone 9 - 11 pounds and doesn't tend to go lower or higher than that.

I hardly drink etc so my weight tends to be static I'm more likely to plunge down than swing up.

and yes my weight is within my normal range, mind you was working over most of the time.

active job plus commute etc.