wiggle - weekend offer - disappointed

13»

Comments

• redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    surprise surprise, wiggle have the edge 800 back in stock - so much for their claims that they had removed them from the site due to not being able to meet demand for xmas and telling me stock wouldnt be available until january.

no doubt in my mind they simply removed them for the sale last week (and now the new sale t&cs exclude them).

oh well, your loss wiggle, i took my custom elsewhere.
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Thing is - most of us get the customary 12% discount on EVERYTHING at Wiggle - including the Garmin 800. I seriously doubt they removed that one item from their website to avoid giving an extra 8% discount to most of us, or the full discount to the other people who actually wanted to buy one in the sale. It constitutes such a small portion of their business.

But hey - go put your tin foil hat back on and get to buying elsewhere if you;re convinced Wiggle is against you!
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    definitely a conspiracy. :lol:

yeah ok, enough whinging fom me. may be going a bit ott now :oops:
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    They've been hiding the FACT you can buy small packets of haribos for 10p

Who knew ..
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • No Haribo on my last two orders,

should I call them ?

have I done something wrong ?

What can I do to put things right ?
  • havent had haribo's for about the last 5 orders.... shoddy service indeed. will be taking my custom elsewhere.... :lol:
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Wiggle are the current "shop" for CTC. As a member of CTC you get a "platinum" discount on lines in the shop (I think). Another good reason to join CTC?

Slightly off piste but does anyone know how to get this or update your account to take your CTC membership into account?
  • Sign in to the CTC site, then go to their "shop" tab
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Thanks John
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    BC members also get a 10% standard discount on everything through the BC site don't they?