Start at 5 mins.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00w04vw
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • Alphabet
    Alphabet Posts: 436
    Sirius631 wrote:
    Alphabet wrote:
    I'm banned from York. true story.

If you're banned from York, how come they can't ban convicted east european credit card scam gangs from Britain? Freedom of movement is a right enshrined in European law.

because they didn't do the pathetic, stereotypical student thing of nicking a motorways sign and taking it on a pub crawl through the city centre?

/cringe
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    CiB wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    :shock:

Words escape me. Not that I think its true but that you wrote it..
    We're grown men DDD. Enjoy the moment. :)

I never really associated naughty or freaky ass sex with the above assertion.
    Etc.

For the record m'lud, my understanding and use of the term 'took her from behind' does not refer to access via the tradesmen's entrance, merely to the act also known variously as 'doggy style', 'table ender' etc. Not 'up the wrong un' though. I do declare that we're talking at cross-purposes here Mr D, and would dissasociate myself from any claim to have indulged in such actions, especially in Waitrose (speaking of which, as Alan Coren famously said, Sainsburys is brilliant - it keeps the riff-raff out of Waitrose).

I was banned from the bar at the NEC once, for what difference it makes. Stupid bint.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    CiB wrote:
    my understanding and use of the term 'took her from behind' does not refer to access via the tradesmen's entrance, merely to the act also known variously as 'doggy style''

That was my understanding as well. (And that is what I was implying as freaky...)

I haven't a clue what, where, when, why, how and who the tradesmen's entrance is or is for.

I refer you to my previous post about posh people being rampant like rabbits.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    I was banned from East Germany in 1971 for swapping Russian unifom caps and shoulder tabs for copys of Playboy :):)

Anyone else banned from an entire country ?
  • I was ejected and barred from Hombre de Bahia (Dodgy nightclub),Nr Oxford St in the early nineties for god knows what. About 5 years later found myself back there on a night out and was refused entry. Still barred! I must have done something terrible.. strangely proud of my gangsta rep though.
    Bianchi Nirone C2C FCN4