Regaining confidence after an off

2»

Comments

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    For all the DDD bluster and 'Power Awesome' it turns out you just want a hug.

Also, how did we get to page 2 without someone telling him he needs a new bike.

Sloppy work people.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I do miss unleashing Awesome on the streets of London.

Turns out Awesome would have saved me from my off. Should have had faith.

One of the daunting things is the length of the commute, lack of light and the sheer lack of consideration from traffic in Aldgate heading East.

Thanks for the responses though, appreciate it. I'll certainly take the comments on board and reflect.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    One of the daunting things is the length of the commute, lack of light and the sheer lack of consideration from traffic in Aldgate heading East.

what's your route from aldgate as a matter of interest
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Clever Pun wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

A11 (Aldgate East) to Stratford and then onto Illford until Goodmayes train station. (From Wimbledon)
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

A11 (Aldgate East) to Stratford and then onto Illford until Goodmayes train station. (From Wimbledon)

I used to walk along the A11 between Stratford and the Porshe garage (if it's still there) where pudding mill lane joins it as part of my commute.

Once there was a trail of blood stains along the pavement starting at a bus stop, calling in at a phone booth and then dissappearing up a side street. Must have been an orrible nose bleed, that.
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Thanks for the responses though, appreciate it. I'll certainly take the comments on board and reflect.

Reflect ? - Your levels of awesomeness have gone down to zero. Get on the bike. :lol: