Prince William to marry Kate Middleton

1235»

Comments

• W1
    W1 Posts: 2,636
    Filth:

Are you by any chance a grubby, beared old perv.....?
  • W1
    W1 Posts: 2,636
    edhornby wrote:
    oooh hang on...

no, still could't give a flying...

I do hope that you enjoy work on the 29th April then.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Sketchley wrote:
    I think I might go for a ride that day. Roads should be fairly empty.

I'm planning on leaving the country
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • I imagine she'd bray as I twanged her Hawaiian Love Muscle.

Easter is late next year and the wedding day is the Friday before Mayday so you could take 4 days off work and have 9 days off to go and throw bottles at the happy couple, I mean cheer and clap like a demented Mail reader.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Filth:

Is this like one of them ironic oxymoron things?

I.e.

She looks so unlikely she must be (equal to how unlikely she looks)
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD
    I imagine she'd bray as I twanged her Hawaiian Love Muscle.

Hawaiian Love Muscle? Seriously???

Also do you think she had a hard wood floor......

......at her house in Wales, and who do you think is the lucky soul who gets to install it, maintain it....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • I'd fiddle with her underlay etc.
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    I imagine she'd bray as I twanged her Hawaiian Love Muscle.

Easter is late next year and the wedding day is the Friday before Mayday so you could take 4 days off work and have 9 days off to go and throw bottles at the happy couple, I mean cheer and clap like a demented Mail reader.

11 unbroken days away from work for the price of 3, isn't it?

Good Friday, 22 April; Easter Monday, 25 April; Royal Wedding, 29 April; May day, 2 May. So for 26, 27, 28th off, you get Friday 22 to May 2nd inclusive.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,407
    I'd fiddle with her underlay etc.

You going to go on like this much longer? Or maybe you could just take yourself off into a corner with a copy of Hello! or whatever.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Anyone else think she has exactly the same mouth and chin as Des O'Connor?
  • Anyone else think she has exactly the same mouth and chin as Des O'Connor?

That's weird, to me it looks as though she married Bruce Forsyth in the seventies then escaped his clutches in a time machine.
  • The Americans are going crazy ape bonkers over this chuffing wedding, London will be over run with Yanks next April. They really annoy me when they feed the pigeons. They're fat, they waddle about looking ridiculous having sex in alleys and eating rancid burgers.

In other news:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/no ... al-wedding

Bishop suspended for criticising the wedding, unbelievable.
  • DonDaddyD
    The Americans are going crazy ape bonkers over this chuffing wedding, London will be over run with Yanks next April. They really annoy me when they feed the pigeons. They're fat, they waddle about looking ridiculous having sex in alleys and eating rancid burgers.

In other news:

Americans, the ones interested in the Monarchy, are too consertive to have sex in alleys.
    Food Chain number = 4

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    The Americans are going crazy ape bonkers over this chuffing wedding, London will be over run with Yanks next April. They really annoy me when they feed the pigeons. They're fat, they waddle about looking ridiculous having sex in alleys and eating rancid burgers.

In other news:

Americans, the ones interested in the Monarchy, are too consertive to have sex in alleys.

I've heard right-wing sex is the best...
  • It's 2010 and you can lose your job for criticising a royal wedding, WTF??
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    It's 2010 and you can lose your job for criticising a royal wedding, WTF??
    More like you can lose your job if you're a senior church member who uses very ungallant language in public about a young couple about to be married. I reckon you could get away with it. Are you still gainfully employed? S'alright then.

Anyway.
    W1 wrote:
    Are you by any chance a grubby, beared old perv.....?
    Did someone call?
  • Well, yes, and a couple of hundred years ago he'd have lost his head.

I'd like to think we'd progressed to the stage where opinions were allowed.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,407

In other news:

Criticism implies some care and thought in the expression of his opinion. I'd say he was just mouthing off. If he feels that way about the Royal family and marriage, then the Church of England is an odd place to look for employment.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Posting it on Facebook was daft. More proof only idiots use Facebook.

But I don't think the Royal Family were diminished by the ill-judged remarks and I think the suspension is truly pathetic.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    What is the British obsession with apologising?

For goodness sake if you express an opinion have the balls to stick by it.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!