OT: dating

2»

Comments

• He has a Punto? Well then...

:lol:

EDIT: I've done a free trial at Match.com, didn't think much of it, I can't be @rsed searching through profiles etc, so just wait for people to contact me, which seems to work. Oh and my housemate and I signed up on a website specifically for antipodeans (which some may recall from the don_don episode). Didn't really have much success from either of those, but haven't ruled it out!
  • Oh and my housemate and I signed up on a website specifically for antipodeans

Is that for people who like doing it upside down?

B-boom TISH!

Thankyouverymuch. I'm here all week.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    A mate of mine went to China and realised that he had a severe case of Yellow Fever and wanted a Chinese burd, so on his return to the UK he signed up to findmeachineseburd.com to look for said Chinese burd.
    The site was linked to findmeawhiteboy.com and between the two sites, white guys looking for Chinese burds and Chinese burds looking for white guys were matched.

He went on a few dates and never met 'the one' and was about to give up. He decided to give it one more try and met his future wife, who was also on the verge of giving up.

There are good endings out there.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Greg66 wrote:
    Oh and my housemate and I signed up on a website specifically for antipodeans

Is that for people who like doing it upside down?

B-boom TISH!

Thankyouverymuch. I'm here all week.

May I refer you to this...
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    :lol::lol:
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

<< Points to the fact that he is in a long term relationship, who is in love and loved.

Doesn't count when it's yourself mate :wink:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    DonDaddyD wrote:

<< Points to the fact that he is in a long term relationship, who is in love and loved.

Doesn't count when it's yourself mate :wink:

aussie-haterade.gif

Rule 1: To be loved you've got to first love yourself. If you cannot or do not love yourself then how can you expect anyone else to love you? This also applies to love making...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    gtvlusso wrote:
    I would say, get some lessons from DDD.....

Or join a rowing club/triathlon club....amazing what happens on tour!

LiT joined a rowing club... just saying is all.....

Err... I joined a rowing club because I wanted to learn to row.

Now, if I'd joined a swingers' club...

you'd improve your golf?
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Well, I have a date on Wednesday from a tinternet place.
    Have had a few, but never met "the one", still, i am willing to give it further trials.

Met a few good ladies, including one that can cycle me into the ground (and probabaly most of you guys!)

May report back, if it goes well..... If I don't post again, her name is........

:?:
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    I used to work with a guy who used the internet extensively to find couples where the man liked to watch while he ahem, well you get the picture.

Apparently there is a very rich seam to be mined if that is your bag........ very very odd.

But stigma from more conventional online dating? None at all as far as I can tell these days. My two sister-in-laws are at it hammer and tongs (the online partner hunt that is, not that sort of 'it' you dirty minded individuals). They've not found the respective Mr Right yet, but they seem to be having fun hunting.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Well, I have a date on Wednesday from a tinternet place.
    Have had a few, but never met "the one", still, i am willing to give it further trials.

Met a few good ladies, including one that can cycle me into the ground (and probabaly most of you guys!)

May report back, if it goes well..... If I don't post again, her name is........

Your mum never warn you about the perils of fast women?
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited November 2010
    The Internet is morish and is designed to continually up-the-ante/expose you to things you just normally wouldn't consider

SimonAH wrote:
    I used to work with a guy who used the internet extensively to find couples where the man liked to watch while he ahem, well you get the picture.

Apparently there is a very rich seam to be mined if that is your bag........ very very odd.

See that is what I'm saying about the Internet being morish...

It makes that 'underbelly' become more accessible 'social taboos' easier to engage in...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Well, I have a date on Wednesday from a tinternet place.

Your mum never warn you about the perils of fast women?

Yes, but I just can't resist!!
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"