How many Cantabrigans here?

2»

Comments

• Craggers
    Craggers Posts: 185
    Craggers wrote:
    Kings Hedges to Bottisham me.... route varies. On a polished langster with a big carradice saddlebag almost every day, and on a ratty old mtb in the snow

Which way do you go into Bottisham?

I usually go through Fen Ditton and up straight Newmarket road to Bottisham, our office is actually on Newmarket road, just opposite the Bell Road turning st Bottisham
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    Craggers wrote:
    Craggers wrote:
    Kings Hedges to Bottisham me.... route varies. On a polished langster with a big carradice saddlebag almost every day, and on a ratty old mtb in the snow

Which way do you go into Bottisham?

I usually go through Fen Ditton and up straight Newmarket road to Bottisham, our office is actually on Newmarket road, just opposite the Bell Road turning st Bottisham

Ah. I come out of the bell road and take the cycle path all the way into Cambridge. Generally on a Blackk Genesis with silver mudguards, but occasionall on other bikes.
  • I'm in Trumpington and normally head out into town, then up Histon Rd and across through Histon and on through Cottenham. Then it's back the same way in the evenings....
    Has the head wind picked up or the tail wind dropped off???