So, my dad bought me a Cofidis cap...

2»

Comments

• NapoleonD wrote:
    You can't wear a Cofidis cap!!

They are an awful team, the way they treated Lance when he was ill. And one of them doped in the 07 tour and got the team thrown out.

I wear my Discovery Channel cap with pride though.
    HOW DARE YOU lol, i didnt actually know that but i still think the kit they wear is very nice! Shame im getting Swiss Champs Saxobank kit :D
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    Question.

Does wearing retro trade kit make you uber cool or an outdated tw*t.

These unwritten biking attire rules are almost as complicated as the racing unwritten rules.
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    morstar wrote:
    Question.

Does wearing retro trade kit make you uber cool or an outdated tw*t.

Depends on the team and the kit.
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    I'm in the wear what you want camp. National kit, champions jerseys - who cares - if you like it wear it.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • I'm in the wear what you want camp. National kit, champions jerseys - who cares - if you like it wear it.

+1
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    and Cofidis aren't that bad a team as people mentioned. They've got some decent riders.

OK they may have treated Lance badly, been involved in corrupting Millar (from what he says), and they may be the French version of Ocean Finance..... but they have pumped money into a cycling team to keep them going for the last 13 years, there's not many teams that keep a sponsor for that long.

Wear what you like, says the man with a Cofidis jersey :oops: :lol:
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    NapoleonD wrote:
    You can't wear a Cofidis cap!!

They are an awful team, the way they treated Lance when he was ill. And one of them doped in the 07 tour and got the team thrown out.

I wear my Discovery Channel cap with pride though.

Interesting, I saw a Cofidis top in a bike shop and thought to mayself, there's no way I would buy that considering the disgusting way they treated Lance Armstrong when he was under treatment for cancer. No morals at all, at least Oakley showed some support someone who was in need of it at the time.

More likely that Oakley could afford to take a gamble on LA, but Cofidis couldn't. He's bound to help shift more shades than credit. Agree that it was slightly obnoxious though.