Help ! I've been tasked with our wedding music !

2»

Comments

• edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    Surel Max Romeo should be on your list somewhere,

Lie down girl, let me ....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C79spWeu ... re=related
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    Thunder - Love Walked In
    Journey - Faithfully
    Bad Co - Feel Like Making Love
  • I read somewhere once that a couple wanted the music from Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves (the Bryan Adams megahit). Unfortunately the registry office people played the theme from the old Richard Green TV series. Altogether now, "Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding through the glen................" :)
  • If you cant get the Imperial March for her to walk down the aisle then she wont go for the Terminator theme either I take it?
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    If you cant get the Imperial March for her to walk down the aisle then she wont go for the Terminator theme either I take it?
    The Imperial March is still on the cards, but for us to walk into the reception to :D
    She likes the idea of When I'm 64 for us to walk out of the ceremony to, an I like the idea of Foxy lady for her to walk in to (although I'm struggling to get approval for that one !!)

So thanks for the ideas so far folks, keep 'em comming !!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • James Brown - Sex Machine? Gotta be a winner. I tried to persuade my wife that it would make a great first dance, but got overruled. It was second though...
  • kell
    kell Posts: 32
    Something - the beetles

Lovely song. :-)
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,641
    brin wrote:
    Thunder - Love Walked In
    Journey - Faithfully
    Bad Co - Feel Like Making Love

Very good, like those! :lol:
  • "Be My Wife" by david Bowie - or if you've been married before "Always Crashing In The same Car" :lol:
    Hello! I've been here over a month now.
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    edhornby wrote:
    Godley & Cream Wedding Bells?? I should think "Under your thumb" would be more appropriate for the OP :lol::wink: