New Boardman Carbon HT

2»

Comments

• I will still buy 1 "even" at £1600. I couldnt build an on one carbon frame with that type of spec for that money
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,727
    I like that 8) . Pity I'm not planning on getting a HT as if I was, that would definitely be on the hit list. Even at that price it's good VFM.

Wonder when Boardman wil publically announce the new range?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I was thinking along the lines of what ratherbeintobago said. Someone on another forum quoted £2k for this model, which, if it has a SID, looks rather more likely. Prices for equivalent kit are going up quite rapidly year on year from all manufacturers.
  • heez29
    heez29 Posts: 612
    Stupid question - if it's part of the Elite range (model is EM/1.0 - Elite Mountain I assume?) will it not be part of the separate & high-end Boardman Elite range with the AiR/TT/1 & AiR1 (though I've never seen a picture of the latter, & detail on the Boardman Elite website is scant) rather than the main range?

Andy

Boardman Elite seem to be just frames but the proto picture does look like it would be part of that going by the numbering system they have on the frame. But they just be shaking it up for 2011
  • Awesome thread guys! I've post the link on the Boardman Bikes FB Page.. Jump on!

That EM1.0 does look very nice!...Anyone wanna buy a Spez HT Stump Jumper???!!!!
    Knebworth MTB Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/knebworthmtb
  • Im not a fan at all of boardman bikes, but that is lurvly...and at that price.... :shock:

Looks like it even comes with pre-soiled tyres! :D
  • heez29
    heez29 Posts: 612
    The new mtb pro is super nice.

Also colours are different to the last few years ;)