VWsurfbum wrote:
    DJIP wrote:
    I was meant to be going to the MArin trail today but it's raining :(
    MTFU
    welshkev wrote:
    MTFU.

Shouldn't that be WTFU? :wink:

oh is she a she? ok then WTFU :lol:
    but we all know theres know women on the tinternet?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • lawman wrote:
    joshtp wrote:
    Right, fark it! I'm going to go up to DHL. My package is now marked as "arrived at depot". I've spoken to customer services and they say this means they've got it, but it'llnot be delivered until tomorrow. So I'm now going to make the 50mile round trip and pick the bIoody things up myself.

Utter fcuknuggets they are! Will continue using Parcelforce from now on.

Ghey, ghey, ghey, ghey!!!

*mutters*

Please tell me you've bought a decent fork*, to at least make it worth it?!

*Magura Thor
    :wink:

he's bought a fox 32 float 150 rlc qr15 from the wonderful spectrum sport :wink:

I did indeed, and superb service was received, even if they didn't cut the steerer and fit the star nut before shipping.

Well, I picked my forks up from DHL, after a bit of a flap with them not being able to find where they'd put them :roll:

Got home expecting to fit them straight to the bike, but to my surprise, Fox are such tight motherfeckers that they don't even provide you a shock pump with your £750 forks.

So I had to run them down my LBS to get the steerer cut and buy a shock pump.

Still, they're fitted now, and look pretty awesome. Although the Kashima coating seems significantly lighter in colour in real life than in the pictures.

They're VERY light though!

Would put some pics up,but the batteries in the camera have died, and I've not got any more in :roll: