You know that black stuff that appears in camel backs?

2»

Comments

• hainman
    hainman Posts: 699
    i have a small brush that i used when cleaning my daughters bottles and was about a quid in lidl.the milton tablets are nasty you need a couple of rinses to get shot of the taste!
    Giant Reign 2
    Crohnie
  • dan shard
    dan shard Posts: 722
    I'm thinking that the worst thing is to leave the water in for a long time & then use it without emptying & re-filling. Legionares likes warm water, and I've heard that it has happened. How accurate the "it happened to my mate" stories are I have no idea.

One of my mates years back found a mushroom like fungus growing in the bottom of a water bottle in the shed...

I wouldnt worry to much about Legionares tbh . Its only danderous when you breath in an atomised mist with it. You can drink as much as you want (I personally wouldnt though)
  • mac_man
    mac_man Posts: 918
    Think I'll stick to bottled.

All this mould talk is making me Puke_SKTM8E.gif
    Cool, retro and sometimes downright rude MTB and cycling themed T shirts. Just MTFU.

By day: http://www.mtfu.co.uk
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    ivancarlos wrote:
    You know that black stuff that appears in camel backs?

We call him Boris. Hopefully, he'll evolve some arms and legs soon...
  • gota clean that s**t out dude! mould is never good in that form for the body!
    (House MD quote above!, Legend!) :lol:
    jAcKaSs

If in doubt, Foot Out Flat Out
  • miltons works well, leave it in their for a while then use water to flush out most of the stuff in the mouth peice can be picked out using fingers or a skewer
    London2Brighton Challange 100k!
    http://www.justgiving.com/broxbourne-runners
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    mac man wrote:
    Think I'll stick to bottled.

All this mould talk is making me Puke_SKTM8E.gif
    Well you'll need to clean that too, or you'll get mould in the bottle too.