Gore bike wear...

2»

Comments

• yep I see, ah SUCH a pain when that happens. good luck with the sewing!
  • vorsprung
    vorsprung Posts: 1,953
    This years Gore item was a pair of leg warmers

http://audaxing.wordpress.com/2010/08/2 ... this-year/

I have Gore windstopper arm warmers, leg warmers and two pairs of Gore Action bib tights
    Gore windstopper is really a wonder material, it works at any temperature, wet or dry

Oh yeah I have a Gore gilet too

Very good kit. It is slightly expensive, but not in the same expense bracket as Assos or Rapha
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    This thread has to stop, otherwise I will be running up the kind of debt that would worry even Northern Rock.

Wore my Gore winderstopper gilet this morning, great piece of kit.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • lastant
    lastant Posts: 526
    I've got the Phantom* softshell and the Path Paclite waterproof, both of which are fantastic.

My first pair of bibshorts were some Gore Contest(s), which I still use and are perfectly functional if a little light in the padding.

Keep meaning to pick up some Windstopper gloves but there's nothing that's inspired me as of yet when I've been looking and I've always walked out with a different pair (third set now)...really should try the Gore versions!

* Finally, apologies for a bit of a thread hi-jack...but I'm currently trying to shift a medium sized Phantom jacket - details on the classifieds thread
    One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)
  • I just done got me a Phantom II in excellent nick off of that eBay. Superb piece of kit.